ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- W.E. Milne, Numerical Solution of Diﬀerential Equations (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1953) 275 pp. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ramos and M.A. Rufai, A third-derivative two-step block Falkner-type method for solving general second-order boundary-value systems, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 165, 139-155 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hadi Noori, and M. Ghaznavi, A novel technique for a class of singular boundary value problems, Computational Methods for Diﬀerential Equations 6, 41-52 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ramos and P. Popescu, How many k-step linear block methods exist and which of them is the most eﬃcient and simplest one?, Appl. Math. Comp. 316, 296-309 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Roul and K. Thula, A new high order numerical method for solving singular two-point boundary value problems, J. Comp. Appl. Math. 343, 556-574 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Khuri and A. Sayfy, Numerical solution for the nonlinear Emden-Fowler type equations by a fourth-order adaptive method, Int. J. Comput. Meth. 11(1), 1-21 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rufai and H. Ramos, Numerical solution of second-order singular problems arising in astrophysics by combining a pair of one-step hybrid block Nyström methods, Astrophys Space Science 365 (6) 96 (2020). DOI: 10.1007/s10509-020-03811-8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Roul, V.P. Goura, and R. Agarwal, A compact ﬁnite diﬀerence method for a general class of nonlinear singular boundary value problems with Neumann and Robin boundary conditions, Appl. Math. Comput. 350, 283-304 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Allouche, A. Tazdayte, and K. Tigma, Highly Accurate Method for Solving Singular Boundary-Value Problems Via Padé Approximation and Two-Step Quartic B-Spline Collocation, Mediterr. J. Math. (2019). DOI: 10.1007/s00009-019-1342-x [Google Scholar]
- Shih-Hsiang Chang, Taylor series method for solving a class of nonlinear singular boundary value problems arising in applied science, Applied Mathematics and Computation 235, 110-117 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Umesh, and Manoj Kumar, Numerical solution of singular boundary value problems using advanced Adomian decomposition method, Engineering with Computers, Engineering with Computers (2020). DOI: 10.1007/s00366-020-00972-6 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Jator and H.B. Oladejo, Block Nyström method for singular diﬀerential equations of the Lane-Emden type and problems with highly oscillatory solutions, Int. J. Appl. Comput. Math. 3, 1385-1402 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Sahlan and E. Hashemizadeh, Wavelet Galerkin method for solving nonlinear singular boundary value problems in physiology, Appl. Math. Comput. 250, 260-269 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.