ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Geometry|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- L.R. Square, F.E. Bloom, N.C. Spitzer, S. Lac, A. Ghosh, and D. Berg, Fundamental of Neuroscience, Third edition (Academic Press, Elsevier, 2008) 1280 pp. [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Izhikevich, Dynamical Systems in Neuroscience: The Geometry of Excitability and Bursting (The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts London, England, 2006) 464 pp. [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Bean, The action potential in mammalian central neurons., Nat. Rev. Neurosci. 8, 451465 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cronin, Mathematical Aspects of HodgkinHuxley Neural Theory (Cambridge University Press, 1987) 276 pp. [Google Scholar]
- F. Strassberg and L. J. DeFelice, Limitation of the Hodgkin-Huxley Formalism: Eﬀects of Single Channel Kinetics on Transmembrane Voltage Dynamics, Neural Computation 5, 843-855 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Harmon and E. R. Lewis, Neural Modeling, American Journal of Physiology (1966), https://Doi.Org/10.1152/Physrev.19184.108.40.2063. [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Bonhoeﬀer, Activation of passive iron as a model for excitation of nerve., J. Gen. Physiol. 32, 69-91 (1948). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Izhikevich, Dynamical Systems in Neuroscience: The Geometry of Excitability and Bursting (The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts London, England, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Yamakou, T. D. Tran, L. H. Duc, and J. Jost, The Stochastic Fitzhugh-Nagumo Neuron Model In The Excitable Regime Embeds A Leaky Integrate-And-Fire Model, J. Math. Biol. 79(2), 509-532 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Tasaki, Demonstration of two stable states of the nerve membrane in potassium-rich media, J. Physiol. (London) 148, 306-331 (1959). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Xu, S. Binczak, S. Jacquir, O. Pont, H. Yahia, Parameters Analysis of FitzhughNagumo Model for A Reliable Simulation, 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.