ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Geometry|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- R. Bellman, Introduction to Matrix Analysis (McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1960) 338 pp. [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Boi, Existence of Ψ bounded solutions on R for nonhomogeneuos linear diﬀerential equations, Electron. J. Diﬀ. Eqns. 2007 (52), 1-10 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- F. Brauer, J. S. W. Wong, On Asymptotic Behavior of Perturbed Linear Systems, Journal of Diﬀerential Equations 6, 142-153 (1969). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Brauer, J. S. W. Wong, On the asymptotic relationships between solutios of two systems of ordinary diﬀerential equations, J. Diﬀerential Equations 6, 527-543 (1969). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Coppel, Stability and Asymptotic Behavior of Diﬀerential Equations (D. C. Heath and Company, Boston, 1965) 176 pp. [Google Scholar]
- A. Diamandescu, On the Ψ boundedness of the solutions of a linear system of ordinary diﬀerential equations, Analele S¸ tiin¸tiﬁce ale Universita˘¸tii “Al. I. Cuza” Ias¸i XLVIII.(2), 269-286 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. Diamandescu, On the Ψ boundedness of the solutions of a nonlinear Lyapunov matrix diﬀerential equation, Applied Sciences 19, 31-40 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Diamandescu, On Ψ Bounded Solutions for a Nonlinear Lyapunov Matrix Differential equation on R, Annals of the West University of Timis¸oara, Mathematics and Computer Science Series LVI (2), 131-150 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Hallam, On asymptotic equivalence of the bounded solutions of two systems of diﬀerential equations, Mich. Math. Journal 16, 353-363 (1969). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Magnus, H. Neudecker, Matrix Diﬀerential Calculus with Applications in Statistics and Econometrics (John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, 1999) 424 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M.S.N. Murty, G. Suresh Kumar, On Ψ boundedness and Ψ stability of matrix Lyapunov systems, J. Appl. Math. Comput 26, 67-84 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Perron, Die Stabilitätsfrage bei Diﬀerentialgleichungen, Math. Z. 32, 703-728 (1930). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.