ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- C. Matt, T. Hess & A. Benlian, Digital Transformation Strategies, Bus Inf Syst Eng 57, pp. 339–343 (2015) doi:10.1007/s12599-015-0401-5/ [Google Scholar]
- Jung, Kiwook Mapping Strategic Goals and Operational Performance Metrics for Smart Manufacturing Systems, in Procedia Computer Science, 44, March 16 2015, pp. 184–193 (2015). doi:10.1016/j.procs.2015.03.051 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Soloviev, T.A. Pereskokova, Technical education in Russia: problems, ways of solution, in Engineering Education, no. 24, pp. 30–40, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Smulders, A. Kamp and C. Fortin, The CDIO framework and new perspectives on technological innovation, Proceedings of the 14th International CDIO Conference, in Kanazawa Institute of Technology Kanazawa (Japan), June 28 – July 2, pp. 40–52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ivanov, A.A. Kaybiyaynen, L.T. Miftakhutdinova, Engineering Education in Digital World, in Higher Education in Russia, No. 12 (218), pp. 136-143, Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chen; Shen Weiming; Wang Xianbin, The Internet of Things in Manufacturing: Key Issues and Potential Applications, IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Magazine, 4 (1), pp. 6–15, January 2018, (2018) doi:10.1109/MSMC.2017.2702391 [Google Scholar]
- A. Los A., V. Semin, A. S. Kabanov, E. R. Khakimullin, Problems of Information Security Technology the “Internet of Things”, in Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies” (IT&QM&IS). IEEE, pp. 110-113 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kupriyanovsky, V. Sukholmilin, A. Dobrynin, A. Raikov, F. Shkurov, V. Drozhzhinov, N. Fedorova, D. Namiot, Skills in the Digital Economy and the Challenges of the Education System, in International Journal of Open Information Technologies, No. 1, pp. 19-25, Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Work in the automation age: sustainable careers today and into the future [Electronic resource]. Association for Advancing Automation, Ann Arbor, April 2017. – URL: https://www.a3automate.org/docs/Work-in-the-Automation-Age-White-Paper.pdf (accessed: 14.12. 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Skills for a Digital World. Policy Brief on The Future of Work [Electronic resource] // OECD. – 2016. – URL: http://www.oecd.org/els/emp/Skills-for-a-Digital-World.pdf (accessed: 21.02.2018). [Google Scholar]
- The Digital Competence Framework for citizens. URL: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/digcomp/digitalcompetence-framework (date of issue 12.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Goldberg, The Missing Basics and other Philosophical Reflections for the Transformation of Engineering Education. Excerpt from “What engineers don’t learn and why they don’t learn it: and how philosophy might be able to help”, in Abstracts of the 2008 Workshop on Philosophy and Engineering, pp. 85-86 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kamp and R. Klaassen, Impact of global forces and empowering situations on engineering education in 2030, in Proceedings of the 12th International CDIO Conference, Turku University of Applied Sciences, Turku, Finland, June (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ECDL Foundation. Skills for Data Protection. URL: https://icdl.sharefile.com/share/view/sc570cbe144e4052b (date of issue 12.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kristina Edström & Anette Kolmos, PBL and CDIO: complementary models for engineering education development, in European Journal of Engineering Education, 39:5, pp. 539-555, (2014) DOI: 10.1080/03043797.2014.895703 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belov, A.V. Serova, Designing a Bachelor’s curriculum model “Applied Mathematics” based on international standards of engineering education, in Proceedings of the I All-Russian Scientific Conference “Layered training specialists: elearning and open educational resources”, Tomsk Polytechnic University. – Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk Polytechnic University, pp. 390-392 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The HSE Educational Standard in Computer Security. URL: https://www.hse.ru/ba/cosec/documents (accessed: 14.12. 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Tsvetkova, I.A. Malinina, Designing of vocational training for engineers in the context of competency-based approach. Engineering Education, no. 23, pp. 33–44, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belov, T.I. Soloveva, A. Vnukov. Complex education program “Project Seminar” to meet today and tomorrow needs of fast developing optical-electronic industry, in: ISSE 2017 40th International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology. Red Hook: IEEE Computer Society, pp. 1-7 (2017)doi 10.1109/ISSE.2017.8001001 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belov, A. B. Los, Experience in organizing project training at the Computer Security educational program at HSE MIEM, in the collection: ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF ENSURING INFORMATION SECURITY Proceedings of the Interuniversity scientific-practical conference, pp. 53-59 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kabanov, Yu.I. Gudkov, V.N. Azarov. Problems and Prospects of Security in the Transport Sector, in Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies” (IT&QM&IS). IEEE, pp. 132-135 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.