ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Channel of the Department «Ecology and industrial safety» BMSTU, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGbtQzQkN92X8XsGNbO3cNg, last accessed 2019/10/29 [Google Scholar]
- Open BMSTU, open.bmstu.ru, last accessed 2019/10/29 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Devisilov, A.A. Aleksandrov, S.P. Sushchev, A.N. Kalaydov and D.O. Kopytov, The paper analyzes teaching techniques applied by the Department of Ecology and Industrial Safety of Bauman Moscow State Technical University (BMSTU) for students of “Safety in Technosphere” (“Critical Incidents Response” major), Technique is based on contemporary computer technology and the developed complex of teaching programs, Tehnosfernaya bezopasnost’ 34, pp. 55-59 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, V.A. Devisilov, S.P. Sushchev, D.O. Kopytov, Capabilities and application of the crisis management center of BMSTU for teaching in the field of protection from emergency situations, Materials of the III International scientific and practical conference “Modern problems of life safety: present and future”, part II, pp.7-18 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Department «Ecology and industrial safety» BMSTU: functions of the crisis management center, http://mhts.ru/centr-upravlenija-v-krizisnyh-situacijah-funkcii.html, last accessed 2019/10/29 [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Department «Ecology and industrial safety» BMSTU: Schedule of laboratory workshop (first semester of the 2019/2020 academic year), http://mhts.ru/schedule/, last accessed 2019/10/29 [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Department «Ecology and industrial safety» BMSTU: Online introductions to lab works, http://mhts.ru/study-laboratornyi-praktikum-obsh_lab_praktik_about.html, last accessed 2019/10/29 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Belov, Health and safety, Vjshaya shkola Publ., Moscow (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Titov, E. Titov, Delivering video content in educational platforms, 2013 International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning (ICL) IEEE (2013). doi: 10.1109/ICL.2013.6644692 [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skorikova, S.S. Khromova, N.V. Dneprovskaya, Distance Learning in Scientific and Professional Fields of Communication (Interdisciplinary Approach), International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), pp. 3467-3476 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Mezhennaya, O.V. Pugachev, On the results of using interactive education methods in teaching Probability Theory, Problems of Education in the 21st Century, 76(5), pp. 678-692 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Loveless, Technology, pedagogy and education: reflections on the accomplishment of what teachers know, do and believe in a digital age, Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 20(3), pp. 301-316 (2011). doi: 10.1080/1475939X.2011.610931. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Selwyn, Looking beyond learning: Notes towards the critical study of educational technology, Journal of computer assisted learning, 26(1), pp. 65-73 (2010). doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2009.00338.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Beetham, R. Sharpe, An introduction to rethinking pedagogy for a digital age, Rethinking pedagogy for a digital age, Routledge (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Underwood, The impact of digital technology: a review of the evidence of the impact of digital technologies on formal education, British Educational Communications and Technology Agency (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Martín-Gutiérrez, C.E. Mora, B. Añorbe-Díaz, A. González-Marrero, Virtual technologies trends in education, Eurasia Journal of Mathematics Science and Technology Education, 13(2), pp. 469-486 (2017). doi: 10.12973/eurasia.2017.00626a [Google Scholar]
- F. Pucciarelli, A. Kaplan, Competition and strategy in higher education: Managing complexity and uncertainty, Business Horizons, 59(3), pp. 311-320 (2016). doi: 10.1016/j.bushor.2016.01.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kirillov, M.V. Vinichenko, A.V. Melnichuk, Y.A. Melnichuk, M.V. Vinogradova, Improvement in the learning environment through gamification of the educational process, International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 11(7), pp. 2071-2085 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Arkorful, N. Abaidoo, The role of e-learning, advantages and disadvantages of its adoption in higher education, International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, 12(1), pp. 29-42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gan, T. Menkhoff, R. Smith, Enhancing students’ learning process through interactive digital media: New opportunities for collaborative learning, Computers in Human Behavior, 51, pp. 652-663 (2015). doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2014.12.048 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Devisilov, On the concept of the national educational policy in the field of security, Bezopasnost’ v tehnosfere, 4, pp. 49-58, 5, pp. 56-64 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Department «Ecology and industrial safety» BMSTU: 16 online lectures Life safety course, http://mhts.ru/study-uchebn-kursi-univer.html, last accessed 2019/10/29. [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Department «Ecology and industrial safety» BMSTU: Universitywide training courses: personal web pages of teachers, http://mhts.ru/study-uchebn- kursi-univer.html, last accessed 2019/10/29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.