ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- i-SCOOP. https://www.i-scoop.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- i-Mcronews. https://www.i-micronews.com/ [Google Scholar]
- E. Mouner, How Megatrends will impact Mems&Sensors, Technical report, Yole development (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. Mead, L. Conway, Introduction to VLSI systems(Book), Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., 1980. 426 p. (1980). [Google Scholar]
- J. Schlosser, Development and Verification of fast C/C++ Models for the Star12 Micro Controller (2001). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Al-Shebeeb, Analysis of the Integration of DFM Techniques and Effective Machining Parameter Selection in Metal Parts Manufacturing, West Virginia Univeristy (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Borovkov, Yu.A. Ryabov, V.M. Maruseva, The new paradigm of digital design and modeling of globally competitive next-generation products, Digital production: methods, ecosystems, technologies, pp. 24-44 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hauser et al, The House of Quality, Harvard Business Review. May-June. – 1997. pp. 63-73 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Samah, Integration of preference analysis methods into Quality Function Deployment, Cottbus: Springer (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Erdil, O.M. Arani, Quality function deployment: more than a design tool, International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Smith, The manufacturing advisory service web based process and material selection, University of California, Berkeley (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, S.K. Gupta, S. Feng, A Web-based process/material advisory system, Proceedings of IMECE00: ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Orlando, FL, pp. 5-10 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Antonsson, Structured design methods for MEMS final report, A Workshop sponsored by the National Science Foundation (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R. Watty, Methodik zur Produktentwicklung in der Mikrosystemtechnik, Universität Stuttgart (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Lamers, Components of an improved design process for micro-electromechanical systems, Stanford University (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Uchaikin et al., Development of high-level design methods for multicomponent microsystems, Scientific and Technical Report, Application Code «2012-1.5-14-0002016-006», Tomsk (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Fedder, Structured design methodology for MEMS, IEEE MEMS, vol. 99, pp. 17-21, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ghodssi, P. Lin, (Eds.), MEMS materials and processes handbook, vol. 1, Springer Science & Business Media (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Alper, MEMS gyroscopes for tactical-grade inertial measurement applications, The Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences of Middle East Technical University, Middle East Technical University, 331 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.