ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- M.S. Agafonova, S.A. Barkalov, Conceptual Framework of Motivation and Stimulation in the Organization’s Further Personnel Training, Modern European Researches, No. 4, pp. 25-30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Averina, S.A. Barkalov, S.I. Moiseev, Application of the Theory of Latent Variables to Personnel Management Methods Society, Integration, Education / Proc. of the Int. Scientific Conf. (Rezekne), pp. 42-52 (2018) DOI:10.1088/1757899X/537/4/042048 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Azarnova, S.A. Barkalov, V.V. Ukhlova, Estimation of Time Characteristics of Systems with Network Topology and Stochastic Processes of Functioning, Journal of Physics: Conference Series Materials of the International Conference “Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Mechanics: Current Problems”, Voronezh, 17-19 December 2018, Voronezh State University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Barkalov, V.N. Burkov, V.L. Poryadina, Models of the competitive mechanism at the organization of mechanical engineering production, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering International Workshop “Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering – MIP: Engineering – 2019”, Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, p. 42049 (2019)DOI: 10.1088/1757899X/537/4/042049 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Borkovskaya, E. Degaev, I. Burkova, Environmental Economic Model of Risk Management and Costs in the Framework of the Quality Management System, MATEC Web of Conf., p. 193 05027 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201819305027. [Google Scholar]
- V. Burkov, M. Goubko, N. Korgin, D. Novikov, Introduction to Theory of Control in Organizations, Boca Raton: CRC Press, p. 332 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Burkov, D. Novikov, A. Shchepkin, Control Mechanisms for Ecological-Economic Systems Control, Berlin: Springer International Publishing, p. 174 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov, I.V. Burkova, Ya.D. Gelrud, O.V. Loginovskiy, Smart Management Methods and Mechanisms of Industrial Enterprises and Organizations, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 93-101 (2016). DOI: 10.14529/ctcr160310 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov, I.V. Burkova, K.E. Amelina, D.Y. Adamets, I.V. Goroshko, Management of complex project risks based on qualitative assessments, Proceedings of 2018 11th International Conference “Management of Large-Scale System Development”, MLSD (2018) С. 8551786 DOI:10.1109/mlsd.2018.8551786 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov, A.K. Enaleev, Optimal resource allocation in network structures, Proceedings of 2018 11th International Conference “Management of Large-Scale System Development”, MLSD, p. 8551936 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov, B.N. Korobets, V.A. Minaev, A.V. Shchepkin, Mechanisms of military and technological programs expert assessment, Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Series Natural Sciences, No. 2 (71), pp. 105-117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov, O.V. Loginovskiy, O.I. Dranko, A.V. Hollay, The mechanisms of smart management for industrial enterprises, Applied Mathematics and Control Sciences, No. 1, pp. 59–73 (2020). DOI: 10.15593/2499-9873/2020.1.04. [Google Scholar]
- I. Burkova, B. Titarenko, A. Hasnaout, R. Titarenko, Resource Allocation Problem in Project Management, 22nd International Scientific Conference on Construction the Formation of Living Environment, Tashkent, 18-21 April, pp. 1-12 (2019). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20199701003 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Burkova, A Method of Network Programming in Problems of Nonlinear Optimization, Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 70, No. 10, pp. 1606-1612 (2009). DOI: 10.1134/S0005117909100026. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Burkova, The network programming method in nonlinear optimization problems, Automation and Remote Control, No. 10, pp. 15-21 (2015). DOI: 10.1134/S0005117909100026 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dzhalolov, T.I. Buldakova, A. Proletarsky, Socio-economic decision support module by unstructured data, Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, EIConRus, p. 1931-1934 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gudkova, T.S. Yakusheva, A.A. Sherstobitova, V.I. Burenina, Modeling of scientific intercultural communication of the teaching staff at smart university // Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, Vol. 144, pp. 551-560 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Korobets, Models for technology programs within an intellectual property management system, Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Series Natural Sciences, No. 6 (69), pp. 135-142 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.J. Kravets, S.A. Barkalov, N.A. Butyrina, V.D. Sekerin, A.E. Gorokhova, Processes of Multidimensional Classification of Scoring Objects with Heterogeneous Features Based on the Neural Networks Modeling [Google Scholar]
- International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 119, No. 7a, pp. 875-879 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Proletarsky, K.A. Neusypin, K. Shen, N.A. Rachkovskaya, The complex innovation elaboration at the avionics engineering center, 2016 International Conference on Robotics and Automation Engineering, ICRAE 2016, pp. 48-52 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Turban, C. Pollard, G. Wood, Information technology for management: advancing sustainable, profitable business growth, John Wiley & Sons, p. 386 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.