ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- The Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment 2018 report, published on April 5th by UN Environment, the Frankfurt School-UNEP Collaborating Centre, and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, p. 86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Atlas of Renewable Energy Resources on the Territory of Russia, Scientific Publication, Ros. Khim.-Tekhnol. Univ. im. D.I. Mendeleeva, Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Fetisova, B.V. Ermolenko, G.V. Ermolenko, S.V. Kiseleva, Determining the parameters of Weibull function to estimate the wind power potential in conditions of limited source meteorological data, Thermal Engineering, Vol. 64, No. 4, pp. 251-257 (2017). DOI: 10.1134/S0040601517040036 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Burtsev, A.S. Komshin, Challenges in Development of Wind Energy in Russia, 2019 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), IEEE, 18779348, p. 5 (2019). DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2019.8743088 [Google Scholar]
- Renewables 2018 Global Status Report, REN21 Secretariat, p. 325 04-06-2018 [Google Scholar]
- Brian Snyder, Mark J. Kaiser, Ecological and economic cost-benefit analysis of offshore wind energy, Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, Iss. 6, pp. 1567-1578 (2009). DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2008.11.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hirth, S. Müller, System-friendly wind power: How advanced wind turbine design can increase the economic value of electricity generated through wind power, Energy Economics, Vol. 56, pp. 51-63 (2016). DOI: 10.1016/j.eneco.2016.02.016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zemamou, M. Aggour, A. Toumi, Review of savonius wind turbine design and performance, Energy Procedia, Vol. 141, pp. 383-388 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.egypro.2017.11.047 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Whittlesey, Vertical Axis Wind Turbines: Farm and Turbine Design, Wind Energy Engineering. Academic Press, pp. 185-202 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-12-8094518.00010-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Dabiri, Potential order-of-magnitude enhancement of wind farm power density via counter-rotating vertical-axis wind turbine arrays, Journal of renewable and sustainable energy, Vol. 3, No. 4 (2011). 043104. DOI: 10.1063/1.3608170 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. May, et al., Considerations for upscaling individual effects of wind energy development towards population-level impacts on wildlife, Journal of environmental management, Vol. 230, pp. 84-93 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.09.062 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. May, et al., Future research directions to reconcile wind turbine–wildlife interactions, Wind Energy and Wildlife Interactions, Springer, Cham, pp. 255-276 (2017). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-51272-3_15 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Frick, et al., Fatalities at wind turbines may threaten population viability of a migratory bat, Biological Conservation, Vol. 209, pp. 172-177 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.biocon.2017.02.023 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Katzner, et al., Golden Eagle fatalities and the continental scale consequences of local wind-energy generation, Conservation Biology, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 406-415 (2017). DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12836 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Goodale, A. Milman, Cumulative adverse effects of offshore wind energy development on wildlife, Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Vol. 59, No. 1, pp. 1-21 (2016). DOI: 10.1080/09640568.2014.973483 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Leontiev, et al., Experimental investigation of heat transfer and drag on surfaces coated with dimples of different shape, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 118, pp. 152-167 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.ijthermalsci.2017.04.027 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Metelkina, A. Komshin, The use of measuring phase-chronometric systems in the production of cyclic aggregates of aircraft, MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, Vol. 129, 01048 (2017). DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201712901048 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Marchevsky, V.V. Puzikova, Numerical simulation of wind turbine rotors autorotation by using the modified LS-STAG immersed boundary method, International Journal of Rotating Machinery, Vol. 2017, ID 6418108, p. 7 (2017). DOI: 10.1155/2017/6418108 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Marchevskii, G.A. Shcheglov, On the dynamic stability of an elastically fixed high-drag airfoil under vortical parametric excitations, Mechanics of Solids, Vol. 51, No. 3, pp. 349-356 (2016). DOI: 10.3103/S0025654416030122 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, et al., Risk–Based Admissibility Analysis of Wind Power Integration into Power System With Energy Storage System, IEEE Access, Vol. 6, pp. 57400-57413 (2018). DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2870736 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Arritt, R.C. Dugan, Distribution System Analysis and the Future Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 47, No. 6, pp. 2343-2350 (2011). DOI: 10.1109/TIA.2011.2168932 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Tsibizova, Ye.V. Chernega & O.M. Avgustan, Formation of information and educational environment for interaction between teachers and students (on the example of the “Technopark” project of BMSTU and Mail.ru Group), International journal of experimental education, (9), pp. 80-85 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.R.P. Santos, I.A.S. Concilio & J. Pessoa Filho, Development of Learning Objects for Teaching Mathematics using SCORM, 2018 XIII Latin American Conference on Learning Technologies (LACLO), pp. 264-269, October 2018, IEEE (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Smirnova, A.A. Dobrjkov, A.P. Karpenko & V.V. Syuzev, Mentally structured educational technology and engineers preparation quality management, Conference on Creativity in Intelligent Technologies and Data Science, September 2017, pp. 119-132, Springer, Cham (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Guznenkov & P. Zhurbenko, Electronic Geometric Modeling Is the Basis of Modern Geometric-Graphic Education in the Technical University, International Conference on Geometry and Graphics, August 2018, pp. 1268-1273, Springer, Cham (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.