ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Engineering education of the future: the transformation of Russian institutes https://www.5top100.ru/news/108595/ [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Evstraeva, N.V. Isaeva, O.V. Leshukov, Proectnoe obychenie, Practiki vnedreniya v universitetach, [Project-based education. Practices for integration to universities] Moscow (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Grebenuk, O. Grebenuk, Uchebnik I practicum dlya academicheskogo bacalavriata, [Education theory. Manual for academicals bachelors] ed. 2nd edition, rev., Litres Publ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yarmarka proektov NIU VSHE [HSE Projects Fair]. https://pf.hse.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- MIEM tech-cup: from studies to patents. https://www.hse.ru/news/edu/284031998.html [Google Scholar]
- LMS systems review. https://elearningindustry.com/review-learning-managementsystem-lms [Google Scholar]
- Learning tools interoperability. http://www.imsglobal.org/activity/learning-tools-interoperability [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gamukin, Individual educational tracks in higher education institutions, Engineer education, 25, pp. 27-36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Karamzina, E.N. Fedorova, G.M. Yanushkina, The features of student realization of individual educational tracks, Modern problems of science and education, (3), pp. 297-297 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Kaplunovich, The possibilities to build student’s educational track in conditions of realization the technology of adaptive education in nearest development zone, International journal of innovative education, (9), pp. 50-55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sharifzyanova, J. Shtreter, R. Nauryzbayeva, Structural-Functional Model of Designing Individual Educational Path of Teacher’s Professional Development in Conditions of Information Educational Environment, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 10(4), pp. 523–532 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Rumyantsev, A.U. Matrochin, S.S. Mishurov, K.E. Romanova, The conception of digitalizing the educational environment of engineers in globalization conditions, Engineering education, 25, pp. 56-64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Molotkova, E.A. Rakitina, A.I. Popov, The mechanism of using the digital educational environment in engineers training, The problems of modern practice, 2 (68), pp. 163–172 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Natal’ia, V.V. Glukhov, Basics of organization educational system in professional training in digital economics conditions, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal, Economics, 11(2), p. 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sürmelioğlu, S.S. Seferoğlu, An examination of digital footprint awareness and digital experiences of higher education students, World Journal on Educational Technology: Current Issues, 11(1), pp. 48-64 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Benson, F. Filippaios, Effects of a digital footprint on career management: evidence from social media in business education, World Summit on Knowledge Society, pp. 480-486, Springer, September 2010, Berlin, Heidelberg (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Fursov, New methods in staff selection: main characteristics of employees’ “digital footprint”, Relevant problems of socio-humanitarian sciences and education: essences, conceptions, prospective, pp. 1057-1062 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zasobiva, L. Kuklina, Part-time student’s digital portfolio, Russian higher education, 7 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Rochev, G.V. Korshunov, Formation of a graduate’s digital portfolio based on interaction with employers’ to create a competitive environment for students and increase their activities, Educational technologies and society, 19(2) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Djanibilova, The structure of student’s digital portfolio, Information and education: communication borders, 10, pp. 14-15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kostromin, Virtual digital assistants, BBK 65.04 K64 Publ. Responsible: Ph.D. in economics, rector of Ural State Economical University, p. 199 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Soboleva, N.V. Shalaginova, Virtual assistant in the determination of intellectual competence for training specialists of future professions, A person in culture and education: psychological assistance, p. 526 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.