ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- M.M. Bannikov, To the question about the history of distance education Ped. and Psych. 5, pp. 119-123 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.R. Petkova, History of the development of distance education Suc. of Mod. Nat. Scien. 3, pp. 199-204 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Internet resource: http://npoed.ru (accessed 03.06.2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Panfilov, S.V. Sidorova, S.B. Nesterov, Online course on vacuum engineering and technology Vac. Science and Tech, pp. 26-33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Starostin, Materials and methods of nanotechnology: studies. manual, Moscow: BINOM. Knowledge laboratory, p. 431 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Makarchuk, I.A. Rodionov, Yu.B. Tsvetkov, Methods of lithography in nanoengineering, Publishing house of Moscow state technical University. N. E. Bauman, p. 175 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nagaeva, Modeling of the teaching process in the virtual educational space of the University Pros. of Scien. and Educ., 4(10), pp. 32-35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.