ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- S. Bouguila, Banks employees consciousness of the corruptions practices, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol, 8, Issue 5, May 2019, pз. 977-986 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Khayrutdinova, Anti-corruption education in the educational system of Russia, St. Petersburg Educational Bulletin, No. 6-7 (10-11), pp. 4-7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Mitrofanova, A.A. Sherstobitova, O.A. Filippova, Modeling the assessment of definition of a smart university infrastructure development level (2019). doi: 10.1007/978-981-13-8260-4_50. Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Safonova, Anti-corruption justice as part of the professional ethics of a customs officer, University science: from theory to practice: Proceedings of a regional scientific-practical conference, 3 parts. Part 1 / Under the general ed. of professor S.N. Gamidullaev. SPb .: Editorial and Publishing Unit of the St. Petersburg branch of the Russian Customs Academy, pp. 219-223 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, T.Yu. Tsibizova, M.S. Mohammad Anwar & T. G. Stanchuliak, Organisational economic mechanism of managing the growth of higher education services quality, Espacios, 39(21) (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mungiu-Pippidi, The quest for good governance: How societies develop control of corruption, The Quest for Good Governance: How Societies Develop Control of Corruption1 January 2015, pp. 1-296 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Made Sarmini, I. Swanda, U. Nadiroh, The importance of anti-corruption education teaching materials for the young generation, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 6 February 2018, Vol. 953, Issue 1 (20180. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/953/1/012167. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hillman, E. Baydoun, The future of universities in the Arab Region, Universities in Arab Countries: An Urgent Need for Change: Underpinning the Transition to a Peaceful and Prosperous Future., 30 May 2018, pp. 1-53 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Tokarev, The philosophical approach to the definition of corruption, Sociology of power, No. 4, pp. 77-85 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Artamonov, General characteristics of the anti-corruption legislation of the Russian Federation, Bulletin of BSU, No. 3 (37), pp. 204-208 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Basova, Anti-corruption in the light of administrative reform in Russia, Criminological Journal of the Baikal State University of Economics and Law, No. 4, pp. 6-12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zykov, N.A. Mashinin, Anti-corruption issues of modern customs legislation, The potential of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation in the new economic conditions. Materials of the II international scientific-practical conference in 2 parts, Vol. Part 2, pp. 866-877. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kabanov, Anti-corruption procedural legislation of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation: formation and content, Actual problems of economics and law, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 300-327 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pavlinov, Anti-corruption education of the younger generation as the main means of preventing corruption, p. 156-166. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Arsenkina, Illustrative method as a modern method of teaching in higher education, Eleventh All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists (with international participation) “The Future of Russian Engineering”: proceedings, Moscow: BMSTU Publishing House, pp. 731-733 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Holloway, L. Green, S. Livingston, From 0 to 8. Children use new technologies almost from birth how to relate to this?, Children in the information space, No. 17, pp. 24-33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Matvieno, N.Yu. Polyakova, Problems of youth in the information space, Health the basis of human potential: problems and solutions, No. 2, Vol. 13. pp. 492-498. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Ronzhin, A teenager in the digital world, Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”, No. 7 (2018). URL: http://econcept.ru/2018/182016.htm. [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Tsibizova, V.M. Postnikov, S.B. Spiridonov, Analysis of the impact of lecturevisualization technologies on the results of training control events, Prospects for science and education, No. 3 (33), pp. 358–363 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Arsenkina, V.I. Burenina, The use of technical training tools as a factor in the effectiveness of the development of the educational process, International Journal of Experimental Education, No. 8, pp. 5-10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.