ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- N.N. Romanova and T.P. Skorikova, Linguistic and Methodological Fundamentals of Developing the Scientific Speech Course for Postgraduate Students of a Technical University, Mod. J. of Lang. Teach. Meth., Vol. 8, No. 11, pp. 1006-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kirsanova and V.A. Lazarev, Content and Language Integrated Learning: A New Approach to Teaching Engineering, Handbook of Research on Engineering Education in a Global Context, Vol. 2, ed IGI Global Chapter 25 in E.V. Smirnova and Robin P., Clark. chapter 25, pp. 1-541 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skorikova, S.S. Khromov and N.V. Dneprovskaya, Distance Learning in Scentific and Professional Fields of Communication (Interdisciplinary Approach), Intern. J. of Envir. & Sc. Educ., vol. 11, No. 10, pp. 3467-76 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Azimov, Massive open online courses: problems of creation and use in teaching Russian as a foreign language Problems of teaching philological disciplines to foreign students, Materials IV Int. Scientific Method Voronezh, CPI “Scientific Book”, pp. 10–13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Azimov, Massive open online courses: problems of creation and use in teaching Russian as a foreign language Problems of teaching philological disciplines to for  Karpov A.O. 2015 Formation of the Modern Concept of Research Education: from New Age to a Knowledge Society Worldwide Trends in the Development of Education and Academic Research, Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences, vol. 214, pp. 439447 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, University 3.0, Social Mission and Realty Sotsiologicheskie Issledovaniya, No. 9, pp. 114-124 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lederman, Growth for Online Learning InsideHigherEd (2013). https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2013/01/08/survey–finds–online–enrollments–slow–continue–grow#.UTpqK6RUk3B.delicious, last accessed 2016/10/16. [Google Scholar]
- L. Armstrong, Distance learning: An academic leader’s perspective on a disruptive product Change, 32(6), pp. 20-27 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.Sh. Kozlova, Digital technologies in education, Bulletin of Maykop State Technological University, No. 1/40, pp. 85-93 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Lebedeva, N.V. Okhotnikova and E.A. Potapova, Electronic educational environment of the university: requirements, opportunities, experience and prospects of use, World of Science, vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 1-12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva and M.P. Gordin, A new methodology for teaching the course “Mathematical Analysis” in the digital environment “NOMOTEX” for engineers Innovative Development, no. 8 (25), pp. 8-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sputnik (Satellite), Russian as a foreign language. Elementary level: study guide 2019, Moscow, BMSTU Publ., p. 476 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Pinevich, G.M. Petrova, E.A. Orlov, N.N. Romanova, Testing Problems in Russian as a Foreign Language in a Technical University, Journ. of Research in Appl.Ling., vol. 10, pp. 137-157 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Pinevich, On the structure of the online course on Russian as a foreign language. II World Congress in real and virtual space “East-West: intersection of cultures”, Kyoto: Tanaka Print, vol. 1, pp. 541-546 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Meshcheryakova, MOOCs technologies and their use in the organization of blended learning, Remote and virtual learning, No. 3, pp. 18-29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ionova, The role of the online course in teaching Russian to foreign students of the entry-level preparatory department. International Forum “Digital Technologies in Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementation Experience”, Moscow, BMSTU Publ., pp. 45-48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Solyanik, Creation of an online Russian language course for foreign students of the preparatory faculty of a technical university International forum “Digital technologies in engineering education: new trends and implementation experience”, Moscow, BMSTU Publ., pp. 95-97 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Krechetnikov, Features of the organization of blended learning, Modern problems of science and education, No. 4 (2019). URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=29019, last accessed 2019/12/19. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Stracke, Road to understanding: A qualitative study into why learners drop out of a blended language learning (BLL) environment ReCALL, no. 19 (1), pp. 57-78 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Prosvirkina, T.A. Sadretdinova, M.D. Yakhno and A.M. Frolova, The use of blended learning models in teaching speaking: Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice, Tambov: Diploma, No. 12 (78), P. 4, pp. 202-205 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.