ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- O.S. Erkovih, N.A. Zadorozhnyi, A.N. Morozov, M.L. Pozdyshev, S.L. Timchenko, “Russian teaching method” at the Department of Physics in the preparation of engineers, Physical education in universities 22 (4), pp. 5-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zadorozhnyi, A.N. Morozov, S.L. Timchenko, Physical education in high schools, State and prospects of a physical workshop at a technical university 22 (3), pp. 46-54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Doran, Misconceptions of Selected Science Concepts, Journal of Research in Science Teaching, Vol. 9, pp. 127-137 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Odom, L.H. Barrow, Development and application of a two-tier diagnostic test measuring college biology students’ understanding of diffusion and osmosis after a course of instruction, Journal of Research in Science Teaching, Vol. 32, pp. 45-61 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Washington, National Academies Press. Committee on Undergraduate Science Education, “Misconceptions as Barriers to Understanding Science” in Science Teaching Reconsidered A Handbook, pp. 27-32 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zani, M. Bozzi, La fisica tra la scuola secondaria e l’università. Riflessioni e orientamenti, Nuova Secondaria, Vol. XXXVI. 1, pp. 84-88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Elby, Helping physics students learn how to learn, American Journal of Physics 69(S1), pp. 54-S64 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Erkovich, S.P. Erkovich, A.N. Morozov, A.A. Esakov, I.S. Golyak, Physical education in high schools, The matrix method of forming the program of the subject “Physics”, 18 (3), pp. 32–37 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Popov, Testing as a method of controlling the quality of students’ knowledge, Proceedings of the St. Petersburg State University of Culture and Arts, 200, pp. 283-286 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gabova, A.A. Rusakov, Pedagogical informatics, Testing is one of the forms of diagnosis and verification of the success of education 3, pp. 13-17 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Tsibizova, V.M. Postnikov, S.B. Spiridonov, Analysis of the influence of lecturevisualization technologies on the results of control measures in academic disciplines, Prospects for Science and Education, 3 (33), pp. 358-363 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Andronchev, D.S. Dmitriev, N.V. Solovova, Bulletin of Samara State University, Management of the educational process of a university by means of information and communication technologies 1, pp. 171–176 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Andronchev, N.V. Solovova, S.A. Ivanushkina, D.S. Dmitriev, Bulletin of Samara State University, Comparative and correlation analysis of input testing in mathematics and physics at Samara State University, 2 (124), pp. 9–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Feltovich, R.J. Spiro, R L. Coulson, Learning Teaching, and Testing for Complex Conceptual Understanding, Test theory for a new generation of tests, pp. 193-230, Routledge (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hill, M. D. Sharma, H. Johnston, European Journal of Physics, How online learning modules can improve the representational fluency and conceptual understanding of university physics students, 36(4), 045019 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kim, J. Choi, J. Song, Developing a web-based system for testing students’ physics misconceptions (WEBSYSTEM) and its implementation, Journal of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 27(2), pp. 105-119 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bozzi, P. Ghislandi, K. Tsukagoshi, M. Matsukawa, M. Wada, N. Nagaoka, A. B. Pnev, A. A. Zhirnov, G. Guillerme, M. Zani, Highlight misconceptions in physics: A T.I.M.E. Project, Proceedings of INTED2019 Conference 11th-13th March 2019, Valencia, Spain, pp. 2520-2525 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Colin, F. Chauvet, L. Viennot, Reading images in optics: students’ difficulties and teachers’ views, International Journal of Science Education, 24(3), pp. 313-332 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Martín-Blas, L. Seidel, A. Serrano-Fernández, Enhancing Force Concept Inventory diagnostics to identify dominant misconceptions in first-year engineering physics, European Journal of Engineering Education, 35(6), pp. 597-606 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Raffaghelli, P. Ghislandi, S. Sancassani, L. Canal, R. Micciolo, B. Balossi, M. Bozzi, Laura Di Sieno, I. Genco, P. Gondoni, A. Pini, M. Zani, Integrating MOOCs in physics preliminary undergraduate education: beyond large size lectures, Educational Media International, 55 (4), pp. 301-316 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Park, S. Han, Using deductive reasoning to promote change of students’ conceptions about force and motion, International Journal of Science Education, 24 (6), pp. 593-609 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bozzi, J. Raffaghelli, M. Zani, Peer learning for large size Physics lectures in higher education: yes, we can, Proceedings of iCERi2018, pp. 8739-8747, Seville, Spain: IATED (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.