ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- A.A. Aleksandrov, K. Fang, A.V. Proletarsky, K.A. Neusypin, Conception complex continuous education with innovative information technologies, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Education and Education Management (EEM 2012), pp. 374-378 (2012). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Brekalov, N.Y. Terekhova, A.I. Klenin, The information model for choosing theeducational process development strategy, European Social Science Journal, No. 93 (36), pp. 61-68 ( 2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, K.A. Neusipin, A.V. Proletarsky, K. Fang, Innovation development trends of modern management systems of educational organizations, Proceeding of 2012 International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering, ICIII 2012, 3, pp. 187-189 (2012). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Spiridonov, O.K. Opolonskaya, Т.A. Guzeva, The combination of educational and professional standards: problems and solutions, All materials, Encyclopedic reference book, No. 5, pp. 74-79 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Svoboda, Digital technology as a significant support for the teaching process, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1018, pp. 383-389 (2020). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, Y.A. Chighovskaya-Nazarova, S.V. Dmitrichenkova, S.Y. Papirovskaya, V. A. Chauzova, I. S. Andryushchenko, Effectiveness verification of the application of imitation methods of education in the training of a specialist, Espacios, 39(38), 11 (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Gaidarenko, O.A. Isabekova, P.A. Kapyrin, N.A. Meshkov, A.E. Popovich, Innovation development concept of the Russian educational complex in the conditions of information society, Astra Salvensis, 6, pp. 723-734 (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Larionova, N.A. Zaitseva, Y.F. Anoshina, L.V. Gaidarenko, V.M. Ostroukhov, The modern paradigm of transforming the vocational education system, Astra Salvensis, 6, pp. 436-448 (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Dudin, N.V. Lyasnikov, M.Y. Veselovsky, V.D. Sekerin, V.D. Aleksakhina, The problem of forecasting and modelling of the innovative development of socialeconomic systems and structures, Life Science Journal, 11(8), pp. 549-552 (2014). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Donovan, Generating improvement through research and development in education systems, Science, 340 (6130), pp. 317-319 (2013). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Smirnova, A.A. Dobrjkov, A.P. Karpenko, V.V. Syuzev, Mentally structured educational technology and engineers preparation quality management, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 754, pp. 119-132 (2017). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sailin, N.A. Mahmor, Improving student teachers’ digital pedagogy through meaningful learning activities, Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction, 15(2), pp. 143-173 (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Khvetskovich, M. S. Mazurik, Automated information systems for managing the educational process of a university: a practical study, Human science: humanitarian studies, No 2 (8), pp. 138-149 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Tubekov, A.S. Kasymbekov, Automated information system “University”, Young scientist, No. 11, pp. 47-51 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kmecová, Digitization, Digital Technology, and Importance of Digital Technology in Teaching, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 84, pp. 526-537. Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Alcibar, A. Monroy, M. Jiménez Impact and use of information and communication technologies in higher education, Informacion Tecnologica, 29(5), pp. 101-110 (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Ageeva, A.V. Baldin, V.A. Baryshnikov & others, Information management system of BMSTU “Electronic University: concept and implementation, Ed. I.B. Fedorova. M.: Publishing House of BMSTU, p. 376 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baldin, T.A. Guzeva, T.Y. Tsibizova, Development of a digital environment for the design of educational programs, Twelfth All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists (with international participation) “The Future of Russian Engineering”: collection of reports, pp. 918-921 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Serdyukova, V.I. Serdyukov, S.S. Neustroev, S.I. Shishkina, Assessing the reliability of automated knowledge control results, Paper presented at the IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON, pp. 1425-1428 (2019). DOI:10.1109/EDUCON.2019.8725173 Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, T.Y. Tsibizova, M.S. Mohammad Anwar, T.G. Stanchuliak, Organisational economic mechanism of managing the growth of higher education services quality, Espacios, vol. 39 (# 21), 10 (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.