ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- V.M. Chernenkiy, A.V. Baldin, S.A. Tonoyan, BMSTU information management system “Electronic University.”, Ed. BMSTU 2009, 376, pp. 304-325 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Tonoyan, V.B. Timofeev, S.V. Chernenkiy, “Analysis and configuration network of financial-economic activity of BMSTU on a platform of “1C: Enterprise 8. ’” BMSTU bulletin, a series of “Instrument”, Special issue №5 pp. 101-108 [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Snodgrass, I. Ahn, Temporal databases, IEEE computer, 19(9), pp. 35-42 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baldin, D.V. Eliseev, K.G. Agayan, Review of methods for constructing temporal systems based on relational databases, Science and Education (BMSTU), №7, July 2012 [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Eliseev, Methods of processing temporal relational database in MIVAR space: dis ... Ph.D.,M. BMSTU, Moscow, p. 149 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baldin, S.A. Tonoyan, D.V. Eliseev, Personnel data archive processing in mivar space by means of 1C, Engineering Journal: Sciense and Innovation, № 11 (23), p. 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Tonoyan, A.V. Baldin, D.V. Eliseev, Methods of upgrading the standard modules of typical configuration based on the technological platform 1C: Enterprise 8 “with minimal modifications.”, Science and Education (BMSTU), №8, August 2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Grigoriev, Synthesis algorithm partially optimized relational database schema, Science and Education (BMSTU), №1 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Chernenkiy, Yu.E. Gapanyuk, A.A. Mavzyutov, Development of complex biomedical information systems based on adaptive objects, BMSTU Bulletin. Series “Instrument”, Special issue 2011 № 3 “Biometric technology”, pp. 105–112 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Vinogradova, E.G. Igushev, Database Designer based on entities, and their details with the normalization possibility, Science and Education (BMSTU), № 01 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tansel, Generalized relational framework for modeling temporal data, Temporal databases: theory, design, and implementation, A. Tansel, J. Clifford, S. Gadia et al. – Benjamin, Cummings Publishing Company, pp. 183-201 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsuji, A. Hara, K. Higuchi, An extendible multidimensional array system for MOLAP, Proceedings of the 2006 ACM symposium on applied computing, pp. 503-510 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Torp, R.T. Snodgrass, C.S. Jensen, Modification semantics in now-relative databases, Information systems, 29(8), pp. 653–683 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Torp, R.T. Snodgrass, C.S. Jensen, Effective timestamping in databases, The VLDB journal, 8(4), pp. 267-288 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. McKenzie, R.T. Snodgrass, Schema evolution and the relational algebra, Information systems, 15(2), pp. 207–232 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Jensen, R.T. Snodgrass, M.D. Soo, Unifying temporal data models via a conceptual model, Information systems, 19(7), pp. 513-547 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Varlamov, Evolutionary knowledge and information base for the adaptive synthesis of intelligent systems. MIVAR information space, Radio and communication, Moscow, p. 286 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Varlamov, D.A. Chuvikov, D.V. Aladin, L.E. Adamova and V.G. Osipov, Logical artificial intelligence Mivar technologies for autonomous road vehicles, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 534(1), 012015 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Chuvikov, O.O. Varlamov, D.V. Aladin, V.M. Chernenkiy and A.V. Baldin, Mivar models of reconstruction and expertise of emergency events of road accidents, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 534(1), 012007 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baldin, S.A. Tonoyan, D.V. Eliseev, Query language to mivar representation of relational databases, containing information archive from previous human resources systems, Engineering Journal: Sciense and Innovation, № 11 (23), p. 20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.