ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- P. Drijvers, Digital technology in mathematics education: Why it works (or doesn’t), in Selected regular lectures from the 12th international congress on mathematical education, pp. 135-151, Springer, Cham (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Alessio, M.C. Brambilla, A. Calamai, C. de Fabritiis, L. Demeio, M. Franca & M. Petrini, New Multimedia Technologies as Tools for a Modern Approach to Scientific Communication and Teaching of Mathematical Sciences, in The First Outstanding 50 Years of “Università Politecnica delle Marche”, pp. 393-402, Springer, Cham (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Brenner, M. Shacham, & M.B. Cutlip, Applications of mathematical software packages for modelling and simulations in environmental engineering education, in Environmental Modelling & Software, 20 (10), pp. 1307-1313 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wick (2009), Free and open-source software applications for mathematics and education, in Proceedings of the twenty-first annual international conference on technology in collegiate mathematics, pp. 300-304, Louisiana New Orleans (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Kachiashvili, D.G. Gordeziani, D.Y. Melikdzhanian, V.I. Khuchua & V.A. Stepanishvili, Software packages for automation of environmental monitoring and experimental data processing, in Geoecology and Computers, pp. 273-278, Routledge (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wei, H. Shen & R. Xuehua, Case Study on the Design and Teaching of MOOC: English Grammar, in 4th International Conference on Economics, Management, Law and Education (EMLE 2018), December 2018, Atlantis Press (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Haendler, G. Neumann & F. Smirnov, F., An interactive tutoring system for training software refactoring, in Instructor, 1, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang & Q. Jia, Automatic synchronization technology of report data based on OLE, in AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 1890, No. 1, p. 040065), AIP Publishing, October (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Semenov, V.M. Khubieva & Y.S. Kharitonov, Mathematical Modeling of Static and Dynamic Modes DC Motors in Software Package MATLAB, in 2018 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), pp. 1-5, September 2018, IEEE 2018 [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Morokhovets, M.S. Saienko, Y.N. Lysanets & O.V. Silkova, THE USE OF MAPLE MATHEMATICAL SOFTWARE IN TEACHING MEDICAL AND BIOLOGICAL PHYSICS, in The Medical and Ecological Problems, 22 (1-2), 63-65 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ahmetovic, T. Armano, C. Bernareggi, M. Berra, A. Capietto, S. Coriasco, & E. Taranto, E., Axessibility: a LaTeX Package for Mathematical Formulae Accessibility in PDF Documents, in Proceedings of the 20th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility, pp. 352-354, October 2018, ACM (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shyshkina, U. Kohut & M. Popel, The Systems of Computer Mathematics in the Cloud-Based Learning Environment of Educational Institutions (2018) arXiv preprint arXiv:1807.01770. [Google Scholar]
- G. Greefrath, C. Hertleif & H.S. Siller, Mathematical modelling with digital tools—a quantitative study on mathematising with dynamic geometry software, ZDM, 50 (1-2), pp. 233-244 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Benveniste, M. Métivier & P. Priouret, Adaptive algorithms and stochastic approximations (Vol. 22), Springer Science & Business Media (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Poznyak, K. Najim & E. Gomez-Ramirez, Self-learning control of finite Markov chains, CRC Press (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Robbins & S. Monro, A stochastic approximation method, in The annals of mathematical statistics, pp. 400-407 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dezin, Multidimensional analysis and discrete models, CRC Press (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bychkov, G.A. Oparin, A.G. Feoktistov, I.A. Sidorov, V.G. Bogdanov & S.A. Gorsky, Multiagent control of computational systems on the basis of meta-monitoring and imitational simulation, in Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing, 52 (2), pp. 107-112 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Solomon, G. Peyré, V.G. Kim & S. Sra (2016), Entropic metric alignment for correspondence problems, in ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), 35 (4), p. 72 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Andronov, On some approach to an estimation of correspondence matrix of transport network (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Markauskaite, Exploring the structure of trainee teachers’ ICT literacy: the main components of, and relationships between, general cognitive and technical capabilities, in Educational Technology Research and Development, 55 (6), pp. 547-572 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.