ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||IT Technology in Mathematical Education of Engineers|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Y.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, Neural network model of mathematical knowledge and development of information and educational environment for mathematical training of engineers, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1141 (1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, V.A. Devisilov, M.V. Ivanov, A role of education system in creation of safety culture, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 53, pp. 211-216 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, Generative learning in research education for the knowledge society, Mathematics Education, 11 (6), pp. 1621-1633 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, University 3.0 as a corporate entity of knowledge economy: Models and missions, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6 (Special Issue), pp. 354-360 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Egorova, D. Shcherbinin, Creating technical heritage object replicas in a virtual environment, Frontiers of Mechanical Engineering, 11 (1), pp. 108-115 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shcherbakov, A.L. Makarov, N.V. Buldakova, T.P. Butenko, L.V. Fedorova, A.R. Galoyan, N.I. Kryukova, Development of higher education students’ creative abilities in learning and research activity, Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 12 (5), pp. 765-778 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zaitseva, A.A. Larionova, A.S. Fadeev, V.V. Filatov, V.N. Zhenzhebir, T.S. Pshava, Development of a strategic model for the formation of professional competencies of university students, Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 12 (7), pp. 1541-1548 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Serdyukova, V.I. Serdyukov, A.V. Uskov, V.A. Slepov, C. Heinemann, Algebraic formalization of sustainability in smart university ranking system, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 75, pp. 459-474 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Bannova, V. Mayorova, Building trans-national and multi-disciplinary academic curricula through adaptation of a project-based approach, International Astronautical Congress, IAC, 3, pp. 1590-1598 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, Designing the university’s creative environment: Structural-functional analysis, Intelligent Systems and Computing, 857, pp. 319-332 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gudkova, T.S. Yakusheva, A.A. Sherstobitova, V.I. Burenina, Modeling of scientific intercultural communication of the teaching staff at smart university, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 144, pp. 551-560 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gavrilenko, U. Danilova, E. Artamonova, L. Krivshenko, Setting tasks for performing creative assignments by students of first-second years of a technical university, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, pp. 95-99 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.