ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||IT Technology in Mathematical Education of Engineers|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Ya.I. Kuzminov, M. Carnoy, Panel discussion, Online Learning: How It Affects the University Structure and Economics, Voprosy obrazovaniya, No. 3, pp. 8-43 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gromyko, V. Kazaryan, N. Vasilyev, A. Simakin, S. Anosov, Artificial intelligence as tutoring partner for human intellect, Advances in intelligent systems and computing, № 658, pp. 238-247 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mayorova, O. Zhdanovich, Innovative collaborative educational programs for space systems engineers, Proceedings of the International Astronautical Congress, IAC (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Procurat, A. Strukova, A. Vukolov, O. Egorova, Generated graphics and game development software in engineering education: Perspectives and experience of usage, Mechanisms and Machine Science, № 64, pp. 123-130 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Serdyukova, V. Serdyukov, S. Neustroev, Testing as a feedback in a smart university and as a component of the identification of smart systems, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, № 144, pp. 527-538 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Guznenkov, P. Zhurbenko, The Academic Discipline ’Computer Graphics’ for the Open Education System, 2018 4th International Conference on Information Technologies in Engineering Education, Inforino 2018 – Proceedings 8581738 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karpov, Education for knowledge society: Learning and scientific innovation environment, Journal of Social Studies Education Research, № 8(3), pp. 201-214 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Deborah, Practices for Student Success: From Face-to-Face to At-Scale and Back, No. 4, pp. 116-138 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Potkonjak, M. Gardner, V. Callaghan, P. Mattila, Ch. Guetl, V. Petrović, K. Jovanovic, Virtual Laboratories for Education in Science, Technology, and Engineering: a Review, Computers & Education, Vol. 95, pp. 309-327 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gan, T. Menkhoff, R. Smith Smith, Enhancing students’ learning process through interactive digital media: New opportunities for collaborative learning, Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 51, Part B, October 2015, pp. 652-663 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Braghirolli, J. L. Ribeiro, A. Weise, M. Pizzolato, Benefits of educational games as an introductory activity in industrial engineering education, Computers in Human Behavior, No. 58, pp. 315-324 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Dimitrienko, E. Gubareva, New technology of mathematical training of engineering personnel, based on a neural network model of knowledge, Innovation in education, № 11, pp. 129-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Dimitrienko, E. Gubareva, K. Zubarev, S. Kudryavtseva, Methodological support of the continuing education of teachers on the development of online courses at bmstu, Science diary, № 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Dimitrienko, E. Gubareva, Hierarchical neural network model for mathematical knowledge and software NOMOTEX for mathematical training of engineers, IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series, volume 1141 012010 doi:10.1088/17426596/1141/1/012010 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Dimitrienko, E. Gubareva, T. Oblakova, Methodology for assessing knowledge on the course “Mathematical Analysis” in the digital environment NOMOTEX, Innovative development, № 9, pp. 8-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Janelli, E-Learning in Theory, Practice, and Research, No. 4, pp. 81-98 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Horváth, Innovative engineering education in the cooperative VR environment, 7th IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Infocommunications (CogInfoCom), pp. 359-364 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chao, Y.T. Chen, K.Y. Chuang, Exploring students’ learning attitude and achievement in flipped learning supported computer aided design curriculum: A study in high school engineering education, Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 23(4), pp. 514-526 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gutierrez, C.E. Mora, B. Anorbe-Diaz, A. Gonzalez-Marrero, Virtual Technologies Trends in Education, Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13(2), pp. 469-486 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Markopoulos, A. Fragkou, P.D. Kasidiaris & J.P. Davim, Gamification in engineering education and professional training, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Education, 43 (2), pp. 118-131 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Junk, R. Matt, Workshop Rapid Prototyping – a new approach to introduce Digital Manufacturing, engineering education Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training, ITHET, IEEE Xplore, Lisbon, Portugal, pp. 1-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.