ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||IT Technology in Mathematical Education of Engineers|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- F. Rønning, Influence of computer-aided assessment on ways of working with mathematics, Teaching Mathematics and its Applications, 36(2), pp. 94-107. doi:10.1093/teamat/hrx001 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Jones, Computer-aided assessment questions in engineering mathematics using MapleTA®, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 39(3), pp. 341-356. doi:10.1080/00207390701734523 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakamura, Y. Ohmata & T. Nakahara, Development of a question-authoring tool for math E-learning system stack, Paper presented at the Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference e-Learning 2012, pp. 435-440 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Paiva, M.S. Ferreira & M.M. Frade, Intelligent tutorial system based on personalized system of instruction to teach or remind mathematical concepts, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 33(4), pp. 370-381. doi:10.1111/jcal.12186. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Sangwin, N. Köcher, Automation of mathematics examinations, Computers and Education, Vol. 94, pp. 215-227 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sangwin, Assessing mathematics automatically using computer algebra and the internet, Teaching Mathematics and its Applications: An International Journal of the IMA, Vol. 23, Issue 1, March 2004, pp. 1–14, https://doi.org/10.1093/teamat/23.1.1 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Sangwin, Computer Aided Assessment of Mathematics, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Paiva, M.S. Ferreira, A.G. Mendes, A.M.J. Eusébio, Interactive and multimedia contents associated with a system for computer-aided assessment, Journal of Educational Computing Research, Vol. 52(2), pp. 224-256. DOI: 10.1177/0735633115571305 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Neitola, Circuit theory e-assessment realized in an open-source learning environment, International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy, 9(1), pp. 4-18. doi:10.3991/ijep.v9i1.9072. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shirai, T. Fukui, K. Yoshitomi, M. Kawazoe, T. Nakahara, Y. Nakamura, . . ., T. Taniguchi, Intelligent editor for authoring educational materials in mathematics elearning systems Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 10931 LNCS, 2018, pp. 431-437. 6th International Conference on Mathematical Software, ICMS 2018; South Bend; United States; 24 July 2018 – 27 July 2018. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-96418-8_51. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Albano & U. Dello Iacono, GeoGebra in e-learning environments: A possible integration in mathematics and beyond, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 10(11), pp. 4331-4343. doi:10.1007/s12652-018-1111-x (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Pacheco-Venegas, G. López & M. Andrade-Aréchiga, Conceptualization, development and implementation of a web-based system for automatic evaluation of mathematical expressions, Computers and Education, 88, pp. 15-28. doi:10.1016/j.compedu.2015.03.021. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lepellere, I. Cristea & D. Gubiani, The E-learning system for teaching bridging mathematics course to applied degree studies, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, Vol. 179, pp. 295-309. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-00084-4_16 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sancho-Vinuesa, R. Masià, M. Fuertes-Alpiste & N. Molas-Castells, Exploring the effectiveness of continuous activity with automatic feedback in online calculus, Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 26(1), pp. 62-74. doi:10.1002/cae.21861. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Lazareva, I.G. Ustinova, Teaching methods of computer tests in training on higher mathematics, Proceedings of the Conference HERZEN READINGS 2015, St. Petersburg, Russia, April 13-17, pp. 157-162 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Attali, Effects of multiple-try feedback and question type during mathematics problem solving on performance in similar problems, Computers and Education, 86, pp. 260-267. doi:10.1016/j.compedu.2015.08.011. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gill & M. Greenhow, How effective is feedback in computer-aided assessments? Learning, Media and Technology, 33(3), pp. 207-220. doi:10.1080/17439880802324145. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tomilenko, Scenario of the STACK-type assignment: cube root, Proceedings of the International Conference Modern education: quality of education and topical problems of modern higher school, Tomsk, Russia, January 31 February 01, 2019, pp.210-211 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tomilenko, S.G. Mikhalchenko, Practice in math in a computer class, Proceedings of the International Conference Modern education: improving the professional competence of higher education teachers guarantee for ensuring education quality, Tomsk, Russia, February 01-02, 2018, pp. 292-294 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Lazareva, Fetures of STACK system for creating interactive math tests in LMS MOODLE, Proceedings of the Conference on some current issues of modern mathematics and mathematical education, St. Petersburg, Russia, April 09-13, pp. 188-191 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Abacus. URL: https://abacus.aalto.fi/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.