ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modernization of Engineering Courses based on software for Computer Simulation|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- K.A. Gary, The Software Enterprise: preparing industry-ready software engineers, in Software Engineering: Effective Teaching and Learning Approaches and Practices, pp. 115-135, IGI Global (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nataliya, E. Olga, B. Vladimir, & S. Daria, The Design methodology of Bauman Moscow State Technical University, In IFToMM World Congress on Mechanism and Machine Science, pp. 843-851, June 2019, Springer, Cham (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Ward, Common elements of capstone projects in the world’s top-ranked engineering universities, in European Journal of Engineering Education, 38(2), pp. 211-218 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yadav, G.M. Shaver & P. Meckl, Lessons learned: Implementing the case teaching method in a mechanical engineering course, in Journal of Engineering Education, 99(1), 55-69 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Larionova, N.A. Zaitseva, A.S. Fadeev, V.V. Filatov, V.N. Zhenzhebir & T. S. Pshava, The use of organizational and technological innovations in the process of managerial and engineering personnel’s training, in Eurasian journal of analytical chemistry, 12(7b), 1573-1580 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mayorova, Integration of educational and scientific–technological areas during the process of education of aerospace engineers, in Acta Astronautica, 69(7-8), 737-743 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Shakhnov, A. Vlasov, L. Zinchenko & E. Rezchikova, Visual learning environment in electronic engineering education, in 2013 International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning (ICL), September 2013, pp. 379-388, IEEE (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dellaert, D. Fox, W. Burgard & S. Thrun, Monte carlo localization for mobile robots, in ICRA (Vol. 2, pp. 1322-1328), May 1999, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. Moghadam, W.S. Wijesoma & D.J. Feng, Improving path planning and mapping based on stereo vision and lidar, in 2008 10th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, (pp. 384-389), December 2008, IEEE, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fedorenko & B. Gurenko, Local and global motion planning for unmanned surface vehicle, in MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 42, p. 01005), EDP Sciences (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thrun, When robots meet people: Research directions in mobile robotics, IEEE Intelligent Systems (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rohmer, S.P. Singh & M. Freese, V-REP: A versatile and scalable robot simulation framework, in 2013 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1321-1326, IEEE, November, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Koenig & A. Howard, Design and use paradigms for gazebo, an open-source multirobot simulator, in 2004 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) (IEEE Cat. No. 04CH37566) (Vol. 3, pp. 2149-2154), IEEE, September, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Michel, Cyberbotics Ltd. Webots™: professional mobile robot simulation, in International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 1(1), 5, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Benedetelli, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Laboratory: Build, Program, and Experiment with Five Wicked Cool Robots. No Starch Press, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, Fuzzy logic= computing with words, in Computing with Words in Information/Intelligent Systems 1 (pp. 3-23), Physica, Heidelberg, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MATLAB 2019a, The MathWorks, Inc., Natick, Massachusetts, United States. [Google Scholar]
- SIMULINK 2019a, pThe MathWorks, Inc., Natick, Massachusetts, United States. [Google Scholar]
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox for MATLAB 2019a, The MathWorks, Inc., Natick, Massachusetts, United States. [Google Scholar]
- Simulink Support Package for LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Hardware MATLAB 2019a, The MathWorks, Inc., Natick, Massachusetts, United States. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kostygov, D.A. Dadenkov & A.A. Kaverin, Nechetkay Sistema upravleniya dvizheniya mobilnogo robota, in Modern problems of science and education, (5), 136136, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.