ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modernization of Engineering Courses based on software for Computer Simulation|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- O. Egorova, G. Timofeev, G. Shashurin, New educational methodology to study the involute tooth profile, New Trends in Educational Activity in the Field of Mechanism and Machine Theory, Springer, Cham, pp. 29-37 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gavrilina, M.A. Zakharov, A.P. Karpenko, E.V. Smirnova, A.P. Sokolov, Software System META-3 for Quantitative Evaluation of Student’s Meta-competencies on the Basis of Analysis of his or her Behavior in Social Networking Services, Procedia Computer Science, 103, pp. 432-438 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Belonozhko, A.P. Karpenko, D.A. Khramov, Analysis of educational data: directions and prospects of application, Internet Journal of Science, 9 (4 (41)) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Karpenko, Features of tutoring when schoolchildren perform educational and research work in the field of engineering, BBK 72 P 23, 21. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Myshkis, On the teaching of mathematics to practitioners, Mathematics in Higher Education, 1, 37 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Myshkis, Elements of the theory of mathematical models, Ed. 3rd corrected. M.: KomKniga (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Trusova, Introduction to Mathematical Modeling: Textbook, allowance / Ed. PV Trusova / M. M .: University book, Logos (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Krylov, The importance of mathematics for shipbuilding, Krylov A.N. My memories.-M.: Publishing. USSR Academy of Sciences, pp. 301-314 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Blekhman, A.D. Myshkis, Ya.G. Panovko, Mechanics and applied mathematics, Logic and features of mathematics applications (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Belonozhko, Proper Inertial Motion of Robotic Space Module. Reduced System Dynamics, 2018 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM) pp. 1-5, IEEE (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Belonozhko, Robotic Assembly and Servicing Space Module Peculiarities of Dynamic Study of Given System, Smart Electromechanical Systems, Springer, Cham, pp. 287-296 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Belonozhko, A Situation Control of Robotized Space Module as Multimode Dynamic Object, In Smart Electromechanical Systems, Springer, Cham, pp. 275-290 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- «Universal mechanism». Official site. http://www.umlab.ru/ (Accessed 12.11.2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.