ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Modernization of Engineering Courses based on software for Computer Simulation|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- A.V. Vazaev, V.P. Noskov, I.V. Rubtsov, S.G. Tsarichenko, Integrated CVS in the fire robot control system, Bulletin of the Southern Federal University, Technical science (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kazmin, V.P. Noskov, Formation of geometric and semantic models of environmental media in motion control problems, Bulletin of the Southern Federal University, Technical science, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Asus Xtion Pro Live: Specifications. URL: https://www.asus.com/en/3D-Sensor/Xtion_PRO_LIVE/specifications/ (accessed: 11/17/2019). [Google Scholar]
- Openni2 package for connecting long-range cameras. URL: http://wiki.ros.org/openni2_launch (accessed: 11/10/2019). [Google Scholar]
- Camera calibration to minimize distortion. URL: http://wiki.ros.org/camera_calibration/Tutorials/MonocularCalibration (accessed: 11/15/2019). [Google Scholar]
- Processing of long-range images in ROS. URL: http://wiki.ros.org/depth_image_proc (accessed: 11/10/2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kazmin, V.P. Noskov, Isolation of geometric and semantic objects in long-range images for navigating robots and reconstructing the external environment, Bulletin of the Southern Federal University, Technical science, No. 10 (171), pp. 71–83 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vazaev, V.P. Noskov, I.V. Rubtsov, An integrated computer vision system in a robot operating system with attachments, Bulletin of the Tula State University, Technical science, iss. 3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Fritsche, Mobile Robots with Novel Environmental Sensors for Inspection of Disaster Sites with Low Visibility (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Examples of the operation of Defog algorithms on CohuHD high-resolution cameras. URL: https://www.cohuhd.com/Videos/CohuHD-Video-Gallery/edgpid/28/edgmid/462 (accessed: 11/20/2019). [Google Scholar]
- Using the defogging library for image processing. URL: https://pypi.org/project/defogging/ (accessed: 11/20/2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Gonzalez, R.E. Woods, Digital Image Processing Second Edition, Published by Pearson Education, Inc., pp. 55-62 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, W. Liu, Q. Zhao, B. Fei, Image defog algorithm based on open close filter and gradient domain recursive bilateral filter, Proc. SPIE 10605, LIDAR Imaging Detection and Target Recognition 2017, 106053T (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Lu, X. Yang, The Fast Algorithm for Single Image Defogging Based on YCrCb Space, 2016 3rd International Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology in Engineering (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Mondal, S. Santra, B. Chanda. Image Dehazing by Joint Estimation of Transmittance and Airlight using Bi-Directional Consistency Loss Minimized FCN, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshop, pp-920-928 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Yu, H.F. Zhang, Single-image dehazing based on dark channel and incident light assumption, Journal of Image and Graphics, Papers 19(12), 1812-1819 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.