ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modernization of Engineering Courses based on software for Computer Simulation|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- E.V. Smirnova, A.A. Dobrjkov, A.P. Karpenko, V.V. Syuzev, Mentally structured educational technology and engineers preparation quality management, Commun. Comput. Inf. Sci. 754, pp. 119-132 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vlasov, L.V. Juravleva, V.A. Shakhnov, Visual environment of cognitive graphics for end-to-end engineering project-based education, J. Appl. Eng. Sci. 17, pp. 99–106 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Doronkina, E.E. Krasnovskiy, E.V. Zakharova, P.V. Ulianishchev, L.V. Ulyanishcheva, Academic cloud services: Innovative solutions and international practice, J. Adv. Res. Dyn. Control Syst. 11, pp. 65–72 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Mezhennaya, O.V. Pugachev, On perception of computer algebra systems and Microsoft excel by engineering students, Probl. Educ. 21st Century. 77, pp. 379–395 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Mezhennaya, O.V. Pugachev, On the results of using interactive education methods in teaching probability theory, Probl. Educ. 21st Century. 76, pp. 678–692 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Fazli, S. Gavrilenkov, E. Petrenko, A device for automatic testing of digital circuits to improve speed and quality of checking homework assignments in the automation equipment course, Herald of the Eurasian Science 9(3), p. 40 (2017) http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/37TVN317.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F. Pang, T. Brandon, B. Cockburn, M. Hume, A reconfigurable digital IC tester implemented using the ARM Integrator Rapid Prototyping System, Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, pp. 1931–1935, IEEE, Ontario (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kurmas, Improving student performance using automated testing of simulated digital logic circuits, Proceedings of the Conference on Integrating Technology into Computer Science Education, ITiCSE. pp. 265–269, ACM, Madrid (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.-Y. Wu, B. Wang, J.-Y. Lee, H.-P. Shen, Y.-C. Wu, Y.-A. Chen, P.-S. Ku, M.-W. Hsu, Y.–C. Lin, M.-Y. Chen, CircuitSense: Automatic sensing of physical circuits and generation of virtual circuits to support software tools, Proceedings of the 30th Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (UIST), pp. 311–319, ACM, Quebec City (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nolan, M.-T. Chew, S. Demidenko, M. Ooi, Virtual instrumentation based IC parametric tester for engineering education, Proceedings 5th IEEE International Symposium on Electronic Design, Test and Applications, DELTA 2010. pp. 310–315, IEEE, Ho Chi Minh City (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Arduino-based digital IC tester using MATLAB, https://www.electronicsforu.com/electronics-projects/arduino-based-digital-ic-tester-matlab, last accessed 2019/11/02. [Google Scholar]
- Arduino-based digital IC tester, https://www.electronicsforu.com/electronics-projects/hardware-diy/arduino-based-digital-ic-tester-truth-table, last accessed 2019/11/02 [Google Scholar]
- StatCounter Global Stats report, https://gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share#monthly201809-201908-bar, last accessed 2019/11/02. [Google Scholar]
- NCalc library homepage on Github, https://github.com/MichaelAguilar/NCalc, last accessed 2019/11/02. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.