ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modernization of Engineering Courses based on software for Computer Simulation|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- V. Artuhov, O. Brytov, FIR Filter Design by Micro-Cap Tools, 2019 IEEE 39th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO), pp. 626-629), IEEE, April (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Boldyrev, Simulation of the pulse voltage converter power part, 2017 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), pp. 1-4, IEEE, May (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Amelina, S.A. Amelin, Programma skhemotekhnicheskogo modelirovaniya Micro Cap 8 [Circuit simulation software Micro Cap 8], Moskow, Goryachaya liniya– Telekom (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Fiore, Operational amplifiers and linear integrated circuits: Theory and application, West Publishing Company (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Borodjieva & A.V. Manukova-Marinova, Analysis and design of active filters with generalized impedance converter, 27th International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology: Meeting the Challenges of Electronics Technology Progress, 2004, Vol. 3, pp. 398-404, IEEE, May (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schaumann, Mac Van Valkenburg, Design of analog filters (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Huelsman, Active and passive analog filter design: an introduction, McGraw-Hill (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schaumman, M.S. Ghausi & K.R. Laker, Design of analog filters: passive, active RC and switched capacitors. London, UK: Prentice Hall, section, 7(1), 429 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Taylor, Flexible design method for active RC two-ports, Proceedings of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 110, No. 9, pp. 1607-1616, IET Digital Library, September (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Meshkov, M. Makeev, V. Shashurin, Y. Tsvetkov & B. Khlopov, Microelectronics Devices Optimal Design Methodology with Regard to Technological and Operation Factors, Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport, December 2018, pp. 517-523, Springer, Cham (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krasovsky, S. Vasyukov & I. Murzin, Electrical Model of Car Power Wiring for Transmission of Pulse Control Signals Through it, 2019 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), September 2019, pp. 1-5, IEEE (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brinson & V. Kuznetsov, Current conveyor macromodels for wideband RF circuit design, 2016 MIXDES-23rd International Conference Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, June 2016, pp. 62-67, IEEE (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shakhnov, L.A. Zinchenko & E.V. Rezchikova, Modeling and simulation of nanoelectronics devices in cognitive nanoinformatics, International Conference on Micro-and Nano-Electronics 2014, Vol. 9440, p. 944018, December 2014, International Society for Optics and Photonics (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Carter & R. Mancini, Op Amps for everyone, Newnes (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Juneja, R. Sharma & A. Mantri, Strategic Partnership with Industry to Strengthen Core Competency in Electronics-Need, Opportunities, Challenges and Success Stories, 2017 7th World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF), November 2017, pp. 562-567, IEEE (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Belega, R. Pazsitka & D. Stoiciu, Measurement experiments performed using the ASLK PRO board, 2016 12th IEEE International Symposium on Electronics and Telecommunications (ISETC), October 2016, pp. 162-166, IEEE (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vagapov, A. Anuchin & M. Pushchin, Modelling of a photovoltaic array using Analog System Lab Kit Pro board, 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), March 2018, pp. 1791-1794, IEEE (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kimura, K.W. Liu, S. Prabhu, S.B. Bibyk & G. Creech, Trusted verification test bench development for phase-locked loop (PLL) hardware insertion, 2013 IEEE 56th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), August 2013, pp. 1208-1211, IEEE (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barker, J. Cline, K. Sheng & S. Bibyk, Electronic system hardware exploration in an inverted classroom, 2013 IEEE 56th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), August 2013, pp. 578-581, IEEE (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gond, R. Gupta, S. Basu, S. Pandit & S. Barman, Behavioral Modeling of Differential Inductive Seismic Sensor and Implementation of Its Readout Circuit, Communication, Devices, and Computing, pp. 253-262, Springer, Singapore (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Sallen & E.L. Key, A practical method of designing RC active filters, IRE Transactions on Circuit Theory, 2(1), pp. 74-85 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.