ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Legislative and Regulatory Regulation of Engineering Digital Education|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, T.Y. Tsibizova, M.S. Mohammad Anwar & T.G. Stanchuliak, Organisational economic mechanism of managing the growth of higher education services quality, Espacios, 39(21) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gudkova, T.S. Yakusheva, A.A. Sherstobitova & V.I. Burenina, Modeling, selection, and teaching staff training at higher school (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-138260-4_54. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Endovitskaya, Formation of organizational culture that stimulates innovativeness and creativity of personnel (2020). doi:10.1007/978-3-030-15160-7_88. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Mitrofanova, A.A. Sherstobitova & O.A. Filippova, Modeling the assessment of definition of a smart university infrastructure development level (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-13-8260-4_50. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gudkova, T.S. Yakusheva, A.A. Sherstobitova & V.I. Burenina, Modeling of scientific intercultural communication of the teaching staff at smart university (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-13-8260-4_48. [Google Scholar]
- Matteo Cristani, Michele Manzato, Simone Scannapieco, Claudio Tomazzoli, StefanoFrancesco Zuliani, Automatic Clustering of User Communities. URL https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-13-8679-4_6. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, L.Z. Karavanova, T.Y. Tsibizova, I.S. Samokhin & M.S. Mohammad Anwar, «Educational company» (technology): Peculiarities of its implementation in the system of professional education, Espacios, 39(2) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Schutte & J.M. Malouff, Connections between curiosity, flow and creativity, Personality and Individual Differences, 152 (2020). doi:10.1016/j.paid.2019.109555. [Google Scholar]
- A. Alizamar, A. Afdal, I. Ifdil & Y. Syahputra, Exploration of students’ creativity based on demography, International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 5(1), pp. 50-65 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Tsibizova, V.M. Postnikov & S.B. Spiridonov, Analysis of the impact of technology lectures-visualizations on the results of control measures in various academic disciplines, PerspektivyNaukiiObrazovania, 33(3), pp. 358-363 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skorikova, S.S. Khromov & N.V. Dneprovskaya, Distance learning in scientific and professional fields of communication (interdisciplinary approach), International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), pp. 3467-3476 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sherstobitova, L.V. Glukhova, I.G. Sergeeva & N.Y. Tihanova, The remote process support for collaborative work (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-13-8260-4_55. [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kochetova, L.A. Ilyina, O.Yu. Eremicheva, Indicators and conditions for the formation of professional competencies of students of the bachelor degree program of a technical university in the study of mathematical disciplines, Samara Scientific Herald, No 1 (14), pp. 175-180 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Shcherbakova, O.Yu. Otrokova, V.I. Burenina, «Russian method» of training engineering personnel: historical experience and modernity, Social Science, Education and Humanities Research Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Contemporary Education, Social Sciences and Humanities(ICCESSH 2019), pp. 645-650 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.G. Stelmakh, Features of the mathematical preparation of students of the academic baccalaureate programs, Samara Scientific Bulletin, No. 2 (15), pp. 185-189 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kochetova, S.P. Zubova, The description of competition tasks in modern conditions, The school of the future, No 2, pp. 131-135 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, Education in the knowledge society: Genesis of concept and reality, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(17), 9949-9958 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, Socialization for the knowledge society, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), pp. 3487-3496 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abraham, K. Thybusch, K. Pieritz & C. Hermann, Gender differences in creative thinking: Behavioral and fMRI findings, Brain Imaging and Behavior, 8(1), pp. 39-51 (2014). doi:10.1007/s11682-013-9241-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alizamar, A. Afdal, I. Ifdil, Z. Ardi, A. Ilyas, Z. Zikra,. . ., R.D. Febriani, Are there statistical anxiety differences between male and female students?, the Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1157(4) (2019). doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1157/4/042127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nahla Aljojo, Areej Alshamasi, Huda Saifaddin, Najla Saeed, Reem Zahir, Shahrazad Mustafa, Finding a Career that Fits Your Personality. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283754906_Finding_a_Career_that_Fits_Your_Personality. [Google Scholar]
- Remke Klapwijk, ElsRommes, Career orientation of secondary school students (m/f) in the Netherlands. URL: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10798-009-9095-7. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Mitrofanova, A. A. Sherstobitova & O. A. Filippova, Modeling smart learning processes based on educational data mining tools (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-138260-4_49. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ishkov, Student’s educational activity: psychological success factors: monograph, Moscow: Publishing house ACB, p. 224 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.