ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Legislative and Regulatory Regulation of Engineering Digital Education|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Matteo Cristani, Michele Manzato, Simone Scannapieco, Claudio Tomazzoli, Stefano Francesco Zuliani, Automatic Clustering of User Communities. URL https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-13-8679-4_6. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tukshumskaya, The formation of a culture of interpersonal relations in the teaching staff of the school: technology, criteria, research results, Education and quality of life, No. 5, pp. 9-13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Schutte & J.M. Malouff, Connections between curiosity, flow and creativity, Personality and Individual Differences, 152 (2020). doi:10.1016/j.paid.2019.109555. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, L.Z. Karavanova, T.Y. Tsibizova, I.S. Samokhin & M.S. Mohammad Anwar, «Educational company» (technology): Peculiarities of its implementation in the system of professional education, Espacios, 39(2) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Tsibizova, V.M. Postnikov & S. B. Spiridonov, Analysis of the impact of technology lectures-visualizations on the results of control measures in various academic disciplines, PerspektivyNaukiiObrazovania, 33(3), pp. 358-363 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sherstobitova, L.V. Glukhova, I.G. Sergeev & N.Y. Tihanova, The remote process support for collaborative work (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-13-8260-4_55. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Endovitskaya, Formation of organizational culture that stimulates innovativeness and creativity of personnel (2020). doi:10.1007/978-3-030-15160-7_88. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Mitrofanova, A.A. Sherstobitova & O.A. Filippova, Modeling the assessment of definition of a smart university infrastructure development level (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-13-8260-4_50. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Mitrofanova, A.A. Sherstobitova & O.A. Filippova, Modeling smart learning processes based on educational data mining tools (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-138260-4_49. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gudkova, T.S. Yakusheva, A.A. Sherstobitova & V.I. Burenina, Modeling, selection, and teaching staff training at higher school (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-138260-4_54. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, T.Y. Tsibizova, M.S. Mohammad Anwar & T. G. Stanchuliak, Organisational economic mechanism of managing the growth of higher education services quality, Espacios, 39(21) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gudkova, T.S. Yakusheva, A.A. Sherstobitova & V.I. Burenina, Modeling of scientific intercultural communication of the teaching staff at smart university (2019). doi:10.1007/978-981-13-8260-4_48. [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Shcherbakova, O.Yu. Otrokova, V.I. Burenina, “Russian method” of training engineering personnel: historical experience and modernity, Social Science, Education and Humanities Research Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Contemporary Education, Social Sciences and Humanities (ICCESSH 2019), pp. 645-650 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abraham, K. Thybusch, K. Pieritz & C. Hermann, Gender differences in creative thinking: Behavioral and fMRI findings, Brain Imaging and Behavior, 8(1), 39-51 (2014). doi:10.1007/s11682-013-9241-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nahla Aljojo, Areej Alshamasi, Huda Saifaddin, Najla Saeed, Reem Zahir, Shahrazad Mustafa, Finding a Career that Fits Your Personality. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283754906_Finding_a_Career_that_Fits_Your_Personality. [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Baranov, A.Yu. Mamychev, A.A. Plotnikov, D.Yu. Voronov, E.M. Voronova, Problems of legal regulation of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence in Russia: Some approaches to the solution, DilemasContemporaneos-EducacionPolitica Y Valores, Vol. 6, No. SI, Article number 34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skorikova, S.S. Khromov & N.V. Dneprovskaya, Distance learning in scientific and professional fields of communication (interdisciplinary approach), International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), pp. 3467-3476 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Abdellah Chehri, Hussein T. Mouftah, Internet of Things – integrated IR-UWB technology for healthcare applications. URL: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/cpe.5454. [Google Scholar]
- Remke Klapwijk, Els Rommes, Career orientation of secondary school students (m/f) in the Netherlands. URL: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10798-009-9095-7. [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, Education in the knowledge society: Genesis of concept and reality, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(17), pp. 9949-9958 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Karpov, Socialization for the knowledge society, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), pp. 3487-3496 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Popova, O.V. Dolghenko, The importance of language training in the life of a future specialist, Actual problems of theoretical and applied linguistics and optimisation of teaching foreign languages: proceedings of the V international scientific. Conf., Togliatti, October 6-07, 2016 Togliatti: Publishing House of the Togliatti State University, pp. 159-165 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Popova, The problem of the formation of professional foreign language communication among bachelor students in the framework of the subject foreign language, Actual problems of theoretical and applied linguistics and optimization of teaching foreign languages: proceedings of the VI international scientific. Conf., Togliatti, 11-12 October 2018 Togliatti: Publishing House of the Togliatti State University, pp. 117-123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.