ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Legislative and Regulatory Regulation of Engineering Digital Education|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, T.Yu. Tsibizova, M.S. Mohammad Anwar & T.G. Stanchuliak, Organisational economic mechanism of managing the growth of higher education services quality, Espacios, Vol. 39 (# 21), p. 10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Gaidarenko, O.A. Isabekova, P.A. Kapyrin, N.A. Meshkov & A.E. Popovich, Innovation development concept of the Russian educational complex in the conditions of information society, Astra Salvensis, 6, pp. 723-734 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Larionova, N.A. Zaitseva, Y.F. Anoshina, L.V. Gaidarenko & V.M. Ostroukhov, The modern paradigm of transforming the vocational education system, Astra Salvensis, 6, pp. 436-448 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gibb, Exploring the synergistic potential in entrepreneurial university development: Towards the building of a strategic framework, Annals of Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 3, pp. 1-24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Etzkowitz, The Triple Helix: University-Industry-Government Innovation in action, London: Routledge, p. 164 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Dudin, N.V. Lyasnikov, M.Y. Veselovsky, V.D. Sekerin & V.G. Aleksakhina, The problem of forecasting and modelling of the innovative development of socialeconomic systems and structures, Life Science Journal, 11(8), pp. 549-552 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sidorkin & M.K. Warford, Reforms and Innovation in Education: Implications for the Quality of Human Capital (Science, Technology and Innovation Studies), Berlin: Springer International Publishing AG (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Alcibar, A. Monroy & M. Jiménez, Impact and use of information and communication technologies in higher education, Informacion Tecnologica, 29(5), pp. 101-110 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Knyaginin, N.A. Meshkov & K.V. Utolin, Advanced education in the information society, International Review of Management and Marketing, Vol.6 (3), 89-99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nikitina & E.V. Chernega, Personal interests transformation in students of ITspecialties during educational process at the university, Perspektivy Nauki i Obrazovania, Vol. 34, I. 4, pp. 78-83 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ovais, Blue ocean social responsibility strategy: Creating competitive advantage through human resource policies, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(3), pp. 591-598 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, Fang Ke, A.V. Proletarsky & K.A. Neusypin, Conception complex continuous education with innovative information technologies, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Education and Education Management (EEM 2012), pp. 374-378 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, L.Z. Karavanova, T.Yu. Tsibizova, I.S. Samokhin & M.S. Mohammad Anwar, «Educational Company» (technology): Peculiarities of its implementation in the system of professional education, Espacios, Vol. 39(2), p. 24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Donovan, Generating improvement through research and development in education systems, Science, 340(6130), pp. 317-319 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nicola, C. Pinto & J. Mendonca, The role of education on the acquisition of 21st century soft skills by Engineering students, 3rd International Conference of the Portuguese Society for Engineering Education, CISPEE 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Smirnova, A.A. Dobrjkov, A.P. Karpenko & V.V. Syuzev, Mentally structured educational technology and engineers preparation quality management, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 754, pp. 119-132 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, K.A. Neusipin, A.V. Proletarsky & K. Fang, Innovation development trends of modern management systems of educational organizations, Proceeding of 2012 International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering, ICIII 2012, pp. 187-189 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Becker, Choosing and Using Digital Games in the Classroom: A Practical Guide, Springer International Publishing, p. 411 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, P.A. Kapyrin, N.A. Meshkov, K.A. Neusypin, A.E. Popovich, A.V. Proletarsky, Gamification in the advanced higher professional education: fundamentals of theory and experience of use, International Journal of Civil Engineering & Technology (IJCIET). Vol. 9, I. 11, pp. 1800-1808 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, Y.A. Chighovskaya-Nazarova, S.V. Dmitrichenkova, S.Y. Papirovskaya, V.A. Chauzova & I.S. Andryushchenko, Effectiveness verification of the application of imitation methods of education in the training of a specialist, Espacios, 39(38), p. 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.