ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Legislative and Regulatory Regulation of Engineering Digital Education|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- N.Yu. Loginov, D.G. Levashkin, A.A. Kozlov, V.A. Gulyaev, The educational model of project-oriented training of young professionals technical and engineering directions, the concept Industry 4.0. Engineering education, vol. 23, pp. 77-82 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Loginov, D. Levashkin, A. Kozlov, M. Borovitskaya, V. Gulyaev, The ProjectOriented Educational Model for Training of Young Engineering Professionals on the Example of the Project “CNC-Team”, Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Pedagogy, Communication and Sociology, ICPCS, pp. 78-81 (2019). DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/icpcs-19.2019.18. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Tatarinsteva, O. Mordvinova, Formation of the methodological competence of a linguist-teacher in the process of reading scientific and methodological literature. Actual problems of theoretical and applied linguistics and optimization of teaching foreign languages (In Russian), Togliatti State University, pp. 253-260 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sterzi, M. Pezzoni, F. Lissoni, Patent management by universities: evidence from Italian academic inventions, Industrial and Corporate Change, vol.28 (2), pp.309-330 (2019). DOI: 10.1093/icc/dty070. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Baranov, A.Yu. Mamychev, A.A. Plotnikov, D.Yu. Voronov, E.M. Voronova, Problems of legal regulation of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence in Russia: Some approaches to the solution, Dilemas Contemporaneos-Educacion Politica Y Valores, vol. 6, № SI, Article number 34 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Chehri, G. Jeon, The Industrial Internet of Things: Examining How the IIoT Will Improve the Predictive Maintenance. Innovation in Medicine and Healthcare Systems, and Multimedia, pp. 517-527 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chehri, Y.N. Mouftah, Autonomous vehicles in the sustainable cities, the beginning of a green adventure, Sustainable Cities and Society, vol.51, Article number 101751 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.scs.2019.101751. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- About project boards on GitHub // https://help.github.com/en/github/managing-yourwork-on-github/about-project-boards [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, O.M. Storozhenko, and more, Organization of career support and development by means of building and individual educational trajectory, Revista San Gregorio, vol.30, pp.43-49 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Vinogradova, G.M. Zemlyakova, Pedagogical engineering as a means of forming the scientific and methodological thinking of students in the field of training (In Russian), 44.04.01 Pedagogical Education, Journal ASR: Pedagogy and Psychology, vol.7, #1 (22) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kashyap, R. Agrawal, Scale development and modeling of intellectual property creation capability in higher education, Journal of Intellectual Capital, vol.21, pp.115-138 (2019). DOI: 10.1108/JIC-09-2018-0168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Shcherbakova, O.Yu. Otrokova, V.I. Burenina, (ICCESSH 2019) Russian method of training engineering personnel: historical experience and modernity, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Contemporary Education, Social Sciences and Humanities, pp. 645-650 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. Volochienko, S. Falko, E. Postnikova, Recognition of the problematic situations in industrial systems with intellectual support, International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, 4(6), pp. 1434-1447 (2019). DOI:10.33889/IJMEMS.2019.4.6-113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Vidyakina, Development of Patent policy at the University (In Russian), Monograph, Moscow, p. 125 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolesnikov, T.M. Stepanyan, O.M. Storozhenko, and more, Complications of Russian innovative development financing, International Transaction Journal of Engineering, Management, & Applied Sciences & Technologies (2019). DOI: 10.14456/ITJEMAST.2019.109. [Google Scholar]
- A. Karpov, Modern university as an economic growth driver: Models & missions, Voprosy Ekonomiki, (3), pp. 58-76 (2017). DOI:10.32609/0042-8736-2017-3-58-76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Korobets, Models for technology programmes within an intellectual property management system, Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Series Natural Sciences, (6), pp. 135-142 (2016). DOI:10.18698/1812-3368-2016-6-135-142. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Salitskaya, The Problem of Unprotected Content of Scientific Work, Do We Need a “Copyright” on Ideas?, Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, № 5 (Vol. 89), pp. 460–467 (2019). DOI:10.1134/S1019331619050095. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Kaiser, H.C. Kongsted, K. Laursen, A.K. Ejsing, Experience matter: The role of academic scientist mobility for industrial innovation, Strategic Management Journal, vol. 39 (7), pp.1935-1958 (2018). DOI: 10.1002/smj.2907. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeeva, N.N. Bedenko, T.Y. Tsibizova, M.S. Mohammad Anwar, T.G. Stanchuliak, Organisational economic mechanism of managing the growth of higher education services quality, Espacios, 39(21) (2018). Retrieved from www.scopus.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.