ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Anthropological Dimension of Digital Technologies in Engineering Education|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- J. Beskow, Talking Heads Communication, Articulation and animation, Proceedings of Fonetik-96: pp. 53-56 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cohen, D. Massaro, Modelling Coarticulation in Synthetic Visual Speech, Proceedings of Computer Animation 93, Suisse (1993) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kröger, Minimal Rules for Articulatory Speech Synthesis, Proceedings of EUSIPCO 92 (1), pp. 331-334 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Flanagan, Speech Analysis, Synthesis, and Perception, Springer-Verlag, BerlinHeidelberg-New York (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Flanagan, K. Ishizaka, and K.L. Shipley, Synthesis of speech from a dynamic model of the vocal cords and vocal tract, The Bell System Technical Journal, 54(3), pp. 485-506 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Klatt, Synthesis by rule of segmental durations in English sentences, In B.E.F. Lindblom and S. Ohman (Eds.), Frontiers of Speech Communication Research, pp. 287-299, Academic (1979) [Google Scholar]
- D. Klatt, Software for a Cascade/Parallel Formant Synthesizer, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, JASA, Vol. 67, pp. 971-995 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Klatt, The Klattalk text-to-speech conversion system, IEEE ICASSP-82, pp. 15891592 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- D. Klatt, Review of Text-to-Speech Conversion for English, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, JASA, Vol. 82 (3), pp. 737-793 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Klatt, L. Klatt, Analysis, Synthesis, and Perception of Voice Quality Variations Among Female and Male Listeners, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, JASA, Vol. 87 (2), pp. 820-857 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Harris, A study of the building blocks in speech, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 25(5), pp. 962-969 (1953) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Potapova, The main modern methods of analysis and speech synthesis, Moscow (1971) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Potapova, Syllabic phonetics of Germanic languages, Moscow (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Zhuravlev, Selected scientific papers, Master, Moscow (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Chuchupal, K.A. Makovkin, A.V. Chichagov, To the question of the optimal choice of the alphabet of the models of sounds of Russian speech for speech recognition, Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 4, No. 1, Kiev, pp. 575-579 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sorokin, I. S. Makarov, The inverse problem for a voice source, Information Processes, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 375-395 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Velichko, N.G. Zagoruyko, A.V. Kelmanov, S.A. Khamidullin et al, Development of algorithmic, technical, and software recognition tools for isolated speech commands in a limited frequency range, Report of Novosibirsk State University on research on the subject “M-91-86”, state number, 01870014595, Novosibirsk, pp. 89 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Zlatoustova, S.V. Kodzasov, O.F. Krivnova, I.G. Frolova, Algorithms for converting Russian spelling texts into phonetic recording, Moscow, Moscow State University (1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kharlamov, Yu.N. Zhigulevtsev, Microprocessor-based tools for building embedded speech applications “Artificial Intelligence”, No. 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Lobanov, Analysis and synthesis of speech. Collection of scientific works, Academy of Sciences of the BSSR Institute of Technical Cybernetics. Scientific Ed. B.M. Lobanov, Minsk, p. 86 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Lobanov, E.B. Karnevskaya, T.V. Levkovskaya, Text-to-speech synthesizer as a computer tool for “cloning” a personal voice, Tr. International Conference Dialogue2001, Moscow, pp. 265-272 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Lobanov, L. I. Tsirulnik, D. V. Zhadinets, O. G. Sizonov, Algorithms for synthesizing prosodic characteristics of speech by text in the Multifon system, Joint Institute for Informatics Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Minsk (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Usmanov, H.A. Khudoyberdiev, The experience of computer synthesis of Tajik speech in the text (scientific monograph), Irfon, Dushanbe, p.145 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Usmanov, Kh.A. Khudoyberdiev, Computer dubbing of Tajik text Tajik Text-toSpeech, A patent (intellectual product) is registered by the National Patent Information Center of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, 041TJ from 09/04/2007 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Usmanov, H.A. Khudoyberdiev, A.A. Khudoyberdiev, Announcer of the Tajik text Tajik Text-Narrator, A patent (intellectual product) is registered by the National Patent Information Center of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, No. 4201800386 from 07/10/2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.