ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Anthropological Dimension of Digital Technologies in Engineering Education|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- O.V. Kozhevina, N.V. Salienko, Methodological aspects of the transition to sustainable industrial development, Science and technology project management. (Metodologicheskiye aspekty perekhoda k ustoychivomu razvitiyu promyshlennykh predpriyatiy, Upravleniye nauchno-tekhnicheskimi proyektami), Proceedings of the Third International Scientific and Technical Conference, pp. 198-202 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Karaya, I.A. Ivanova, Innovation as a management tool in a modern company, Full lifecycle management systems for high-tech products in mechanical engineering: new sources of growth (Innovatsii kak instrumentariy upravlencheskoy deyatel’nosti v sovremennoy kompanii, Sistemy upravleniya polnym zhiznennym tsiklom vysokotekhnologichnoy produktsii v mashinostroyenii: novyye istochniki rosta), Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference II, pp. 82-85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Schaufeli & A.B. Bakker, Job demands, job resources, and their relationship with burnout and engagement: A multi-sample study, Journal of Organizational Behavior, 25(3), pp. 293–315 (2004). doi:10.1002/job.248 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. White, Motivation reconsidered: the concept of competence, Psychological Review, No. 66. p. 333 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Competence and competency frameworks: factsheet, ed. J. Egan (Revised May 2011), Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD), 151 The Broadway, London SW19 1JQ, UK. http://www.cipd.co.uk/hrresources/factsheets/competence-competency-frameworks.aspx (Access date 21.12.2019). [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Macey & B. Schneider, The meaning of employee engagement, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1(1), pp. 3–30 (2008). doi:10.1111/j.17549434.2007.0002.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Frank, R.P. Finnegan and C.R. Taylor, The race for talent: retaining and engaging workers in the 21st century, Human Resource Planning, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp 12-25. [Google Scholar]
- C. Birzea, Education for democratic citizenship: a lifelong learning perspective, Council of Europe.DGEV/EDU2000/CIT 21:Strasbourg Cedcx:CoE, p.88 (200) [Google Scholar]
- Onuchin Andrey, Rozin Mark, Sirotkina Samoilova Irina, To work like a holiday (Na rabotu kak na prazdnik), Farmpersonal (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Personnel engagement: assessment methods and ways to increase (Vovlechennost personala: metody otsenki i sposoby povysheniya), Business courses with a focus on practice and results available at: https://practicumgroup.com/blogs/stati/vovlechennostpersonala/ (Access date: 24.11.2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Crabtree, Global productivity hinges on human capital development, Gallup Blog (2018). Retrieved from http://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/225752/globalproductivity-hinges-human-capital-development.aspx?g_source=BLOG_TGB&g_medium%20=topic&g_campaign=tiles. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mann & J. Harter, The worldwide employee engagement crisis (2016). Retrieved from http://news.gallup.com/businessjournal/188033/worldwide-employeeengagement-crisis.aspx [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Melnikov, D.A. Esipenko, Formation of an organization’s innovation activity management environment (Formirovaniye sredy upravleniya innovatsionnoy aktivnostyu organizatsii), Russian Journal Of Innovation Economics, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 1077-1090 (2019). doi: 10.18334/vinec.9.3.40953 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Gevorgian, L.M. Martynov, Development trends of modern enterprise management technologies and assessment of their effectiveness in modern conditions (Tendentsii razvitiya sovremennykh tekhnologiy menedzhmenta predpriyatiya i otsenka ikh effektivnosti v sovremennykh usloviyakh), Bulletin of the Buryat State University, Economics and Management, No. 3, pp. 26-34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Aon Hewitt, Global Employee Engagement Database (2015). URL: http://www.aon.com/attachments/human-capital-consulting/2015_TrendsInGlobalEngagement_Final_v11.pdf (Access date 18.03.2019). [Google Scholar]
- Towers Watson, CIPD Employee Engagement Conference (2011) [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.towerswatson.com/en/Insights/IC-Types/Survey-Research-Results (Access date 26.12.2019). [Google Scholar]
- Gallup Organization. State of the global work place: Employee engagements insights for business leaders worldwide [Electronic resource]. URL: www.gallup.com/file/strategicconsulting/164735/State%20of%20the%20Global%20Workplace%20Report%202013.Pdf (Access date 28.12.2019).). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Alarcon, J.B. Lyons, The relationship of engagement and job satisfaction in working samples, Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, Vol. 145, pp. 463–480 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahn W.A. Psychological conditions of personal engagement and disengagement at work // Academy of Management Journal, Vol 33, pp 692-724. [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Ashforth & R.H. Humphrey, Emotion in the workplace: A reappraisal, Human Relations, Vol. 48, pp. 97–125 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Edmondson, Psychological safety and learning behaviour in work teams, Administrative Science Quarterly, 44, pp. 350-38 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.