ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- Priyanka Kakria, “A Real-Time Health Monitoring System for Remote Cardiac Patients Using Smartphone and Wearable Sensors, “Article Volume 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Maurizio Volterrani, Barbara Sposato, Remote monitoring and telemedicine, European Heart Journal Supplements, Volume 21, Issue Supplement, 1 December 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Brahmbhatt, Darshan Cowie, Martin. (2019). Remote Management of Heart Failure: An Overview of Telemonitoring Technologies. Cardiac Failure Review. 5. 86-92. 10.15420/cfr.2019.5.3. [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Hussein, N. A. kumar, M. BurbanoFernandez, G. Ram ´ırezGonza´lez, E. Abdulhay and V. H. C. De Albuquerque, ”An Automated Remote Cloud-Based Heart Rate Variability Monitoring System, ” in IEEE Access, Vol. 6, pp. 77055-77064, 2018, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2831209. [Google Scholar]
- An Android-Based Heart Monitoring System for the Elderly and for Patients with Heart Disease Paola Pierleoni, 1 Luca Pernini, 1 Alberto Belli, 1 and Lorenzo Palma 1 Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell’Informazione, Universita´ Politecnica delle Marche, Via Brecce Bianche, 60131 Ancona, Italy Aug 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Mihran Martirosyan, Kadir Caliskan, Dominic A.M.J. Theuns Tamas Szili-Torok (2017) Remote monitoring of heart failure: benefits for therapeutic decision making, Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy, 15:7, 503-515, DOI: 10.1080/14779072.2017.1348229 [Google Scholar]
- A Meta-Analysis of Remote Monitoring of Heart Failure Patients, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Volume 54, Issue 18, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Steger “What does robotic process automation look like in Health care” HealthTech magazine January 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Developing an Artificial Intelligence–Enabled Health Care Practice: Rewiring Health Care Professions for Better Care Author links open overlay panel David Wiljer MA, PhD ZakiHakim MSc, MHIa November 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Remote patient monitoring: a comprehensive study Lakmini P. Malas inghe1 · Naeem Ramzan1 · Keshav Dahal1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.