ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- Gordon Fraser & Andrea Arcuri (2012) in Whole test suite generation IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering 39, 2 (2012), 276–291. [Google Scholar]
- Phil McMinn. (2004) in Search-based software test data generation: a survey. Software Testing, Verification and reliability 14, 2 (2004), 105–156. [Google Scholar]
- Joachim Wegener, André Baresel, & Harmen Sthamer. (2001) in Evolutionary test environment for automatic structural testing. Information and Software Technology 43, 14 (2001), 841–854. [Google Scholar]
- Jared DeMott, Richard Enbody, & William F Punch. (2007) in Revolutionizing thefield of grey-box attack surface testing with evolutionary fuzzing. BlackHat and Defcon (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Sanjay Rawat, Vivek Jain, Ashish Kumar, Lucian Cojocar, Cristiano Giuffrida, & Herbert Bos. (2017) in VUzzer: Application-aware Evolutionary Fuzzing. In USENIX security. 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Michael Zalewski. [n.d.]. American Fuzzy Lop. http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/afl/ [Google Scholar]
- Mark Harman, S Afshin Mansouri, & Yuanyuan Zhang. (2012) in Search-based software engineering: Trends, techniques and applications. ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR) 45, 1 (2012), 11. [Google Scholar]
- CVE database (2017) in CVE Details Vulnerabilities by type. Technical Report. https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerabilities-by- types.php [Google Scholar]
- Caroline Lemieux, Rohan Padhye, Koushik Sen, & Dawn Song. (2018) in Perffuzz: Automatically generating pathological inputs. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis. ACM, 254–265. [Google Scholar]
- Nick Stephens, John Grosen, Christopher Salls, Andrew Dutcher, Ruoyu Wang, Jacopo Corbetta, Yan Shoshitaishvili, Christopher Kruegel, & Giovanni Vigna. (2016) in Driller: Augmenting fuzzing through selective symbolic execution. In Proceedings Network & Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS). 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Raveendra Kumar Medicherla, Raghavan Komondoor, & Abhik Roychoudhury (2020) in International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSEW’20), 513-520. [Google Scholar]
- Misha Zitser, Richard Lippmann, & Tim Leek. (2004) in Testing Static Analysis Tools Using Exploitable Buffer Overflows from Open Source Code. In Proceedings of the 12th ACM SIGSOFT Twelfth International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE) (Newport Beach, CA, USA). New York, NY, USA, 97–106. [Google Scholar]
- George Klees, Andrew Ruef, Benji Cooper, Shiyi Wei, & Michael Hicks. (2018) in Evaluating fuzz testing. In Proceedings of the 2018 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security. ACM, 2123–2138. [Google Scholar]
- Konstantin Serebryany, Derek Bruening, Alexander Potapenko, & Dmitriy Vyukov. (2012) in Address Sanitizer: A Fast Address Sanity Checker. In USENIX Annual Technical Conference. 309–318. [Google Scholar]
- Dirk Beyer. (2019) in Automatic verification of C and Java programs: SV-COMP 2019. In International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems. Springer, 133–155. [Google Scholar]
- Dirk Beyer. (2019) in International competition on software testing (Test-Comp). In International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems. Springer, 167–175. [Google Scholar]
- Dirk Beyer & M Erkan Keremoglu. (2011) in CPA checker: A tool for configurable software verification. In International Conference on Computer Aided Verification. Springer, 184–190. [Google Scholar]
- Cristian Cadar, Daniel Dunbar, Dawson R Engler & et al. (2008) in KLEE: Unassisted and Automatic Generation of High-Coverage Tests for Complex Systems Programs. In OSDI, Vol. 8. 209–224. [Google Scholar]
- Will Dietz, Peng Li, John Regehr, & Vikram Adve. (2015) in Understanding integer overflow in C/C++. ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) 25, 1 (2015), 2. [Google Scholar]
- Gordon Fraser & Andrea Arcuri. (2015) in 1600 faults in 100 projects: automatically finding faults while achieving high coverage with EvoSuite. Empirical software engineering 20, 3 (2015), 611–639. [Google Scholar]
- Patrice Godefroid, Michael Y Levin, David A Molnar & et al. (2008) in Automated Whitebox Fuzz Testing. In NDSS, Vol. 8. 151–166. [Google Scholar]
- Animesh Basak Chowdhury, Raveendra Kumar Medicherla, and R Venkatesh. 2019. VeriFuzz: Program aware fuzzing. In International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems. Springer, 244--249. [Google Scholar]
- Yaohui Chen, Peng Li, Jun Xu, Shengjian Guo, Rundong Zhou, Yulong Zhang, Long Lu, et al. SAVIOR: Towards Bug-Driven Hybrid Testing. In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP), 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.