ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- Ohsita. Yuichi, Ata. Shingo, Murata, Masayuki, Detecting Distributed Denial-of-Service Attacks by Analyzing TCP SYN Packets Statistically, Ieice Transactions, Vol.4. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Haining, Zhang, Danlu, Detecting SYN flooding attacks. Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM. Vol 3, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Schuba. CL, Krsul. IV, Kuhn. MG, Spafford. EH, Sundaram. A, Zamboni D, Analysis of a denial of service attack on TCP. In Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Blazek. RB, Kim. H, Rozovskii. B, Tartakovsky. A, A novel approach to detection of denial of service attacks via adaptive sequential and batch sequential change point detection methods. In Workshop on Information Assurance and Security, IEEE, June (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Jin. S, Yeung. DS, A covariance analysis model for DDoS attack detection. In IEEE International Conference on Communications, Vol. 4, 1882–1886, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Siris. VA, Papagalou. F, Application of anomaly detection algorithms for detecting SYN flooding attacks. In IEEE, GLOBECOM, December (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kshirsagar, S. Sawant, A. Rathod, S. Wathore, CPU Load Analysis & Minimization for TCP SYN Flood Detection, Procedia Computer Science 85, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Pai, N. HR, A. Bhat, “Detection and Performance Evaluation of DoS/DDoS Attacks using SYN Flooding Attacks, International Journal of Computer Applications, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Mirzaie. Sara, Elyato. Alireza, Sarram. Mehdi Agha, Preventing of SYN Flood Attack with IPtables Firewall, ICCSN, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Bellaiche. Martine, Grégoire. Jean-Charles, SYN flooding attack detection by TCP handshake anomalies, Security and Communication Networks, Vol 5, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Nakashima. T, Sueyoshi. T, Performance estimation of TCP under SYN flood attacks, First International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. Lu, D. Wu, J. Fan, S. Todorovic, A. Nucci, Robust and effcient detection of DDoS attacks for large-scale Internet, Comput. Netw., vol. 51, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee, J. Kim, K. H. Kwon, Y. Han, S. Kim, DDoS attack detection method using cluster analysis, Expert Syst. Appl, vol. 34, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wei, F. Chen, Y. Xia, G. Jin, A rank correlation based detection against distributed reffection DoS attacks, IEEE Commun. Lett, vol. 17, Jan, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Haris. S Ahmad, R. Badlishah, Abd. Ghani, Mohd, Waleed, Ghossoon, TCP SYN flood detection based on payload analysis, SCORED, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Rohith, R. Yadav, Rohith, Moharir, Minal, Shobha. G, SCAPYA powerful interactive packet manIPulation program, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Othman, Mohamed, Kermanian, Mostafa, Detecting and preventing peer-to-peer connections by Linux IPtables, ITSIM, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Kaur. H, Behal. S, Kumar. K, Characterization and comparison of distributed denial of service attack tools (IEEE), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Banday, M. Tariq, Qadri, Jameel, Shah, A Practical Study of E-mail Communication through SMTP, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Zlomislic, Vinko, Fertalj, Krešimir, Sruk, Vlado, Denial of service attacks: An over-view. Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, CISTI, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.