ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- R. Antonio Pérez-Álvarez, J. Maldonado-Mahauad, K. Sharma, D. Sapunar-Opazo and M. Pérez-Sanagustín, “Characterizing Learners’ Engagement in MOOCs: AnObservational Case Study Using the NoteMyProgress Tool for Supporting Self-Regulation”, in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 676-688, 1 Oct.-Dec. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TLT.2020.3003220. [Google Scholar]
- Kaveri, S. Gunasekar, D. Gupta and M. Pratap, “Decoding Engagement in MOOCs: An Indian Learner Perspective”, 2016 IEEE Eighth International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E), Mumbai, 2016, pp. 100-105, doi: 10.1109/T4E.2016.027. [Google Scholar]
- Allison Littlejohn, Nina Hood, Colin Milligan, Paige Mustain, Learning in MOOCs: Motivations and selfregulated learning in MOOCs, The Internet and HigherEducation, Volume29, 2016, Pages 40-48, ISSN 10967516, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2015.12.003. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Karamimehr, M. M. Sepehri and S. Sibdari, “Automatic Method to Identify E-Learner Emotions Using Behavioral Cues”, in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 762-776, 1 Oct.-Dec. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TLT.2020.3020497. [Google Scholar]
- K. Liu, S. Tatinati and A. W. H. Khong, “ContextBased Data Model for Effective Real-Time Learning Analytics”, in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 790-803, 1 Oct.-Dec. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TLT.2020.3027441. [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajendran, S. Iyer and S. Murthy, “Personalized Affective Feedback to AddressStudents’ Frustration in ITS”, in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 87-97, 1 Jan.-March 2019, doi: 10.1109/TLT.2018.2807447. [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Tran and D. Meacheam, “Enhancing Learners’ Experience Through ExtendingLearning Systems”, in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 540-551, 1 July-Sept. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TLT.2020.2989333. [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Muljo, A. S. Perbangsa and B. Pardamean, “Online learning prototype for higher education”, 2017 International Conference on Information Management andTechnology (ICIMTech), Yogyakarta, 2017, pp. 49-53, doi: 10.1109/ICIMTech.2017.8273510. [Google Scholar]
- R. Umer, T. Susnjak, A. Mathrani and S. Suriadi, “A learning analytics approach: Using online weekly student engagement data to make predictions on student performance”, 2018 International Conference on Computing, Electronic and ElectricalEngineering (ICE Cube), Quetta, 2018, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICECUBE.2018.8610959. [Google Scholar]
- Sheshasaayee and M. N. Bee, “Evaluating user experience in moodle learning management systems”, 2017 International Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA), Bangalore, 2017, pp. 735738, doi: 10.1109/ICIMIA.2017.7975562. [Google Scholar]
- J. Knobbout and E. Van Der Stappen, “Where is the Learning in Learning Analytics? A Systematic Literature Review on the Operationalization of Learning-Related Constructs in the Evaluation of Learning Analytics Interventions”, in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 631-645, 1 July-Sept. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TLT.2020.2999970. [Google Scholar]
- Rienties B., Cross S., Zdrahal Z. (2017) Implementing a Learning Analytics Intervention and Evaluation Framework: What Works?. In: Kei Daniel B. (eds) Big Data and Learning Analytics in Higher Education. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-065205_10 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.