ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Mary Nsabagwaa, Maximus Byamukamab, Emmanuel Kondelaa, “Towards a robust and affordable Automatic Weather Station “, journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/deveng. [Google Scholar]
- Ravi Kishore Kodali and Snehashish Mandal “IoT Based Weather Station” 2016 International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT) 978-1-5090-5240-0/16/$31.00, IEEE, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ravi Kishore Kodali and Archana Sahu “An IoT based Weather Information Prototype Using WeMos” 2016 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (ic3i), 978-1-5090-5256-1/16/$31.00, IEEE, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zi-Qi Huang, Ying-Chih Chen and Chih-Yu Wen, “Real-Time Weather Monitoring and Prediction Using City Buses and Machine Learning”, Vols. 3 to 21 Published 10 September (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Kavya Ladi, A V S N Manoj, G V N Deepak, “IOT Based Weather Reporting System to Find Dynamic Climatic Parameters”, International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS-2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Susmitha, G. Sowmyabala “Design and Implementation of Weather Monitoring and Controlling System”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 97– No.3, (July 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tanmay Parashar1, Shobhit Gahlot2, Akash Godbole3, Y.B. Thakare4 “Weather Monitoring System Using Wi-Fi”, (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Index Copernicus Value (2015): 78.96, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Nutant Sabharwal, Rajesh Kumar, Abhishek Thakur, Jitender Sharma “A LOW-COST ZIGBEE BASED AUTOMATIC WIRELESS WEATHER STATION WITH GUI AND WEB HOSTING FACILITY” e-ISSN: 1694-2310 | p-ISSN: 1694–2426, Vol. 1, Spl. Issue 2 (May 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prasanna, M. Iyapparaja, M. Vinothkumar, B Ramamurthy, S.S. Manivannan,” An Intelligent Weather Monitoring System using Internet of Things”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277–3878, Volume-8 Issue-4, November (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Mircea Popa and Catalin Iapa “Embedded Weather Station with Remote Wireless Control”, 19th Telecommunications forum TELFOR 2011 Serbia, Belgrade, November 22–24, 2011, 978-1-4577-1500-6/11/$26.00, IEEE, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- T.R.V. Anandharajan G. Abhishek Hariharan, K.K. Vignajeth, R. Jijendiran4kushmita “Weather Monitoring Using Artificial Intelligence” 2016 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Networks. 2375–5822/16 $31.00, IEEE DOI 10.1109/CINE.2016.26, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yashaswi Rahul, Rimsha Afreen, Divya Kamini “Smart weather monitoring and real-time alert system using IoT” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 05 Issue: 10, Oct(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ravi Sharma, Shiva Prakash and Pankaj Kumar, “Methodology, Applications and Challenges of WSN-IoT”, IEEE International Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICE3—2020), jointly organized by Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology Gorakhpur and North Dakota State University, Fargo, USA, Pid197, Feb. 14-15, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Garima Verma, Shiva Prakash, “A Comparative Study Based on Different Energy Saving Mechanisms Based on Green Internet of Things (GIoT)”, IEEE 8thInternational Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technology and Optimization (ICRITO-2020), IEEE Conference Record Number 48877, Amity University, Noida, India, Pid631, June 4-05, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ferdin Joe John Joseph “IoT Based Weather Monitoring System for Effective Analytics “International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-4, April (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Raj Kumar, Shiva Prakash, “Performance & Parametric Analysis of IoT’s Motes with Different Network Topologies”, International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, jointly organized by School of Engineering The University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia & Centre of Excellence-Power Engineering and Clean Energy Integration, Galgotias University, India in the collaboration with NPTI, Pid 175, January 2nd -3rd, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Garima Verma, Shiva Prakash, “Emerging Security Threats, Countermeasures, Issues and Future Aspects on Internet of Things (IoT): A Systematic Literature Review”, 2nd International Conference on Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering (FLAME 2020), Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Amity School of Engineering & Technology. Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Pid 231, August 5th -7th(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Saijshree Srivastava, Shiva Prakash, “An Analysis of Various IoT Security Techniques: A Review”, IEEE 8thInternational Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technology and Optimization (ICRITO-2020), IEEE Conference Record Number 48877, Amity University, Noida, India IA, Pid360, June 4-05(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Garima Verma and Shiva Prakash, “Internet of Things for Healthcare: Research Challenges and Future Prospects”, Springer, 1st International Conference on Advanced Communication and Computational Technology (ICACCT), NIT Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India, Pid 75, December 6-7, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.