ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Christen, Daniel and Jauch, Felix and Biela, Jurgen, Ultra-Fast Charging Station for Electric Vehicles with integrated split Grid Storage,17th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, EPE’15, ECCE-Europe, 2015, 1–11 [Google Scholar]
- Bertoluzzo M, Buja G, Pede G. Design considerations for fast AC battery chargers. (World Electric Vehicle Journal, 2013) 147–154. [Google Scholar]
- B. Joseph and D.V. Bhoir Design and Simulation of Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle, (2019 Int. Conf. Adv. Comput. Commun. Control, 2019) 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Pathak, Y. Singh, V. Sood, and S. A. Channiwala Drive Cycle Development for Electrical Three Wheelers, (SAE Tech. Pap., vol. 2017-March, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Günther, S. Ulbrich, and W. Hofmann, Driving Cycle-Based Design Optimization of Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drives for Electric Vehicle Application, (2014) pp.25–30 [Google Scholar]
- P. Palcu and J. Bauman Whole-Day Driving Prediction Control Strategy: Analysis on Real-World Drive Cycles, (IEEE Trans. Transp. Electrif., vol. 4, no. 1, 2017) pp.172–183 [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Kamble, T. V. Mathew, and G. K. Sharma, Development of real-world driving cycle: Case study of Pune, India, (Transp. Res. Part D Transp. Environ., vol. 14, no. 2, 2009) pp. 132–140 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Daniel Pires Rodrigues, J. Humberto Oliveira Seabra Co-Advisor, and J. António dos Santos Almacinha, Design of a high-speed transmission for an electric vehicle. [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Mehrdad Ehsani, Yimin Gao, Modern Electric,Hybrid Electric and Fuel cell vehicles - Fundamentals,Theory and DesignBook.1390 [Google Scholar]
- R. Carlos Daniel Pires, Design of a high-speed transmission for an electric vehicle, (2018) pp. 309 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.