ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- S. Bakhri, E. Rosiana and RC Saputra. (2020). “Design of low cost pulse oximetry based on Raspberry Pi”. J. Phys.: Conf.Ser.1501012003. [Google Scholar]
- Marija Gorensek and Franci Sluga. (June, 2014) “Modifying the UV blocking effects of polyester fabrics”. Textile Research Journal, https://doi.org/10.1177/004051750407400601. [Google Scholar]
- Yun J, and Sang-Shin Lee. 2014. “Human Movement Detection and Identification Using Pyroelectric Infrared Sensors” Sensors 14, no. 5: 8057–8081. https://doi.org/10.3390/s140508057 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Zappi, E. Farella and L. Benini, “Tracking Motion Direction and Distance With Pyroelectric IR Sensors,” in IEEE Sensors Journal , vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 1486–1494, Sept. 2010, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2009.2039792. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jian-Shuen Fang, Qi Hao, David J. Brady, Mohan Shankar, Bob D. Guenther, Nikos P. Pitsianis, and Ken Y. Hsu, “Path-dependent human identification using a pyroelectric infrared sensor and Fresnel lens arrays,” Opt. Express 14, 609–624 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohan Shankar, John B. Burchett, Qi Hao, Bob D. Guenther, and David J. Brady “Human-tracking systems using pyroelectric infrared detectors,” Optical Engineering 45 (10),106401 (1 October 2006). https://doi.org/10.1117/1.2360948 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ronnie O. Serfa Juan, Jin Su Kim, Yui Hwan Sa, Hi Seok Kim and Hyeong Woo Cha. “Development of a sensor module for standing and moving human body using a shutter and PIR Sensor”.International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering Vol. 11,No. 7(2016),pp.47–56. http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/iimue.2016.1L7.05 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Susana and H. Tjahjadi, “Handheld pulse oximeter based on single board computer raspberry Pi B +” 2017 15th International Conference on Quality in Research (QiR): International Symposium on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2017, pp.141–145, doi:10.1109/QIR.2017.8168470. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.