ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- O. Somantri, D. A. Kurnia, D. Sudrajat, N. Rahaningsih, O. Nurdiawan and L. Perdana Wanti, “A Hybrid Method Based on Particle Swarm Optimization for Restaurant Culinary Food Reviews,” Fourth Inter-national Conference on Informatics and Computing (ICIC), Semarang, Indonesia, 2019, pp. 1–5, doi: 10.1109/ICIC47613.2019.8985842. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Hegde, S. Satyappanavar and S. Setty, “Sentiment based Food Classsification for Restaurant Business,” International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), Bangalore, 2018, pp. 1455–1462, doi: 10.1109/ICACCI.2018.8554794. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. and R. Ramathmika, “Sentiment Analysis of Yelp Reviews by Machine Learning,” International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems (ICCS), Madurai, India, 2019, pp. 700–704, doi: 10.1109/ICCS45141.2019.9065812. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Adnan, R. Sarno and K. R. Sungkono, “Sentiment Analysis of Restaurant Review with Classification Approach in the Decision Tree-J48 Algorithm,” International Seminar on Application for Tech-nology of Information and Communication (iSemantic), Semarang, Indonesia, 2019, pp. 121–126, doi: 10.1109/ISEMANTIC.2019.8884282. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jiayu Wu, Tianshu Ji “Deep Learning for Amazon Food Review Sentiment Analysis” [Google Scholar]
- Yinyang Sasikala P, L.Mary Immaculate Sheela, “Sentiment Analysis of Online Food Reviews using Customer Ratings,” Volume 119 No. 15 2018, 3509–3514 [Google Scholar]
- Feiran Y. M.Aye and S. S. Aung, “Enhanced Sentiment Classifica-tion for Informal Myanmar Text of Restaurant Reviews,” IEEE 16th International Conference on Software Engineering Re-search, Management and Applications (SERA), 2018, pp. 31–36, doi: 10.1109/SERA.2018.8477231. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zahoor, N. Z. Bawany and S. Hamid, “Sentiment Analysis and Classification of Restaurant Reviews using Machine Learning”, 21st International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT), 2020, pp. 1–6, doi: 10.1109/ACIT50332.2020.9300098. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Asiful Huda, M. M. Shoikot, M. A. Hossain and I. J. Ila, “An Effective Machine Learning Approach for Sentiment Analysis on Popular Restaurant Reviews in Bangladesh,”1st International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences (AiDAS), 2019, pp. 170–173, doi: 10.1109/AiDAS47888.2019.8970976. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tsung-A. Bhatt, A. Patel, H. Chheda, K. Gawande, — “Amazon Review Classification and Sentiment Analysis”,IJCSIT, Vol. 6 (6), 5107–5110(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.