ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- D. Choi, and M. Kim, “Trends on Object Detection Techniques Based on Deep Learning,” Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 23–32, Aug. 2018, Article [Google Scholar]
- World Vision Disability Data, WHO, https://www.who.int/blindness/publications/globaldata/en/. [Google Scholar]
- Tom M. Mitchell “Machine Learning”. McGraw Hill Education 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Raphael C. Gonzalez & Richard E. Woods “Digital Image Processing,” Pearson 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Salman TOSUN, Eni KARARSLAN “RealTime Object Detection App for Visually Impaied: ThirdEye”. IEEE Conferences 2018. [Google Scholar]
- ”Jayshre Punsare, Adit Gaikwad, Vaishnavi Ankarm, Priyanka Kare & Sikha Sharma “Real time Text Reader” International Journal of Computer Applications 182(34):42–45, December 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Anirban sarkar, ayush goyal, david hicks and saikat hazra “Android Application Development: A Brief Overview of Android Platforms and Evolution of Security Systems” 2019 Third International conference on I-SMAC. [Google Scholar]
- Tensorflow,https://www.tensorflow.org/ https://www.tensorflow.org/lite [Google Scholar]
- Joseph Redmon, Santosh Divvala, Ross Girshick, Ali Farhadi “(YOLO) You Only Look Once: Unified, Live Object Detection”. Cornell University, Jun 2015 [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu et al., “SSD: Single Shot MultiBox Detector,” European Conference on Computer Vision, Vol. 9905, pp. 21–37, Sept. 2016, Article (CrossRef Link) [Google Scholar]
- Prince Kumar, Vaibhav Garg, Pavan Somvanshi and Pathanjali C “A Comparative Study of Object Detection Algorithms in A Scene” in IJERT published on 20-05-2019, ISSN (Online) 2278–0181. [Google Scholar]
- A.Quattoni, and A.Torralba. Recognizing Indoor Scenes. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2009. [Google Scholar]
- K. Jung, “Object recognition on mobile devices,” in Consumer Electronics - Berlin (ICCE-Berlin), 2012 IEEE International Conference on, 2012, pp. 258–262. [Google Scholar]
- R. Girshick, J. Donahue, T. Darrell, and J. Malik, “Object Detection Techniques: Detection and comparison,” Proceedings of IEEE Computer Society’s conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, 11 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. Girshick, “Fast R-CNN,” in 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Dec 2015, pp. 1440–1448. [Google Scholar]
- “Looktel.” [Online]. Available: www.looktel.com [Accessed: August 2013] Sarkale, Shah, Chaudhary, & Nagarhalli. [Google Scholar]
- “A novel machine learning approach for object detection and recognition.,” 2018 Second International Conference on Creative Communication and Information Technology. [Google Scholar]
- K. Matusiak, P. Skulimowski and P. Strurnillo, “Object detection in a mobile phone app for blind users,” Sixth International. Conference on Human System Interactions (HSI), Sopot. [Google Scholar]
- Live object detection using TensorFlow Detection Model. [Available: https://towarddatascience.com/live-object-detection-using-tensorflow-detection-model-e7fd20421d5d] [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft “COCO Dataset”, http://cocodataset.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.