ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Burkhardt, Joanna M. Combating fake news in the digital age. Vol. 53, no. 8. American Library Association, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- de Lima Salge, Carolina Alves, and Nicholas Berente. “Is that social bot behaving unethically?.” Communications of the ACM 60, no. 9 (2017): 29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Granik, Mykhailo, and Volodymyr Mesyura. “Fake news detection using naive Bayes classifier.” In 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON), pp. 900–903. IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, Anjali, Avinash Shakya, Harsh Khatter, and Amit Kumar Gupta. “A smart System for Fake News Detection Using Machine Learning.” In 2019 International Conference on Issues and Challenges in Intelligent Computing Techniques (ICICT), vol. 1, pp. 1–4. IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Mahir, Ehesas Mia, Saima Akhter, and Mohammad Rezwanul Huq. “Detecting fake news using machine learning and deep learning algorithms.” In 2019 7th International Conference on Smart Computing Communications (ICSCC), pp. 1–5. IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yalgin, Mehmet Adil, Niklas Elmqvist, and Benjamin B. Bederson. “Keshif: Rapid and expressive tabular data exploration for novices.” IEEE transactions on visualization and computer graphics 24, no. 8 (2017): 2339–2352. [Google Scholar]
- Singrodia, Vidhi, Anirban Mitra, and Subrata Paul. “A Review on Web Scrapping and its Applications.” In 2019 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), pp. 1–6. IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Smitha, N., and R. Bharath. “Performance Comparison of Machine Learning Classifiers for Fake News Detection.” In 2020 Second International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), pp. 696–700. IEEE, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, David Mathew, and Sandeep Mathur. “Data analysis by web scraping using python.” In 2019 3rd International conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA), pp. 450–454. IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Diouf, Rabiyatou, Edouard Ngor Sarr, Ousmane Sail, Babiga Birregah, Mamadou Bousso, and Sény Ndiaye Mbaye. “Web Scraping: State-of-the-Art and Areas of Application.” In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), pp. 6040–6042. IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.