ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Jing-Hao Sun,Ting-Ting Ji, Shu-Bin Zhang, Jia-Kui Yang, Guang-Rong Ji “Research on the Hand Gesture Recognition Based on Deep Learning”,07 February 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Mokhtar M. Hasan, Pramoud K. Misra, (2011). “Brightness Factor Matching For Gesture Recognition System Using Scaled Normalization”, International Journal of Computer Science Information Technology (IJCSIT), Vol. 3(2). [Google Scholar]
- Simei G. Wysoski, Marcus V. Lamar, Susumu Kuroyanagi, Akira Iwata, (2002). “A Rotation Invariant Approach On Static-Gesture Recognition Using Boundary Histograms And Neural International Journal of Artificial Intelligence Applications (IJAIA), Vol.3, No.4, July 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Stergiopoulou, N. Papamarkos. (2009). “Hand gesture recognition using a neural network shape fitting technique,” Elsevier Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 22(8), pp. 1141–1158, doi: 10.1016/j.engappai.2009.03.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Kulkarni, S.D.Lokhande, (2010) “Appearance Based Recognition of American Sign Language Using Gesture Segmentation”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Vol. 2(3), pp. 560–565. [Google Scholar]
- Geethu G Nath and Arun C S, “Real Time Sign Language Interpreter,” 2017 International Conference on Electrical, Instrumentation, and Communication Engineering (ICEICE2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kumud Tripathi, Neha Baranwal and G. C. Nandi, “Continuous Indian Sign Language Gesture Recognition and Sentence Formation”, Eleventh International MultiConference on Information Processing-2015 (IMCIP-2015), Procedia Computer Science 54 (2015) 523–531 [Google Scholar]
- Noor Tubaiz, Tamer Shanableh, and Khaled Assaleh, “Glove-Based Continuous Arabic Sign Language Recognition in User-Dependent Mode,” IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, Vol. 45, NO. 4, August 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. Bauer,H. Hienz “Relevant features for video-based continuous sign language recognition”, IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Pigou, L., Dieleman, S., Kindermans, P.-J., Schrauwen, B. (2014). Sign Language Recognition Using Convolutional Neural Networks. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.