ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- B. Edwards and V. Chandran, “Machine Recognition of Hand-Drawn Circuit Diagrams”, Research Concentration in Speech, Audio and Video Technology, School of Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineering Queensland Universityof Technology, Brisbane, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- Mayuri D. Patare (Post graduate student) and Madhuri S. Joshi (Professor of CSE Department), “Hand-drawn Digital Logic Circuit Component Recognition using SVM”, Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering college, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. [Google Scholar]
- Williams, Kyle; Filho, Milton Ribeiro; and Renshaw, Megan, “Automatic contextual recognition of hand-drawn content”, Technical Disclosure Commons, March, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Srikanth Sridar and Krishnan Subramanian, Circuit Recognition Using Netlist Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE Second International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP-2013). [Google Scholar]
- Momina Moetesuml, Syed Waqar Younusl, Muhammad Ali Warsil and Imran Sid-diqil. Segmentation and Recognition of Electronic Components in Hand-Drawn Circuit Diagrams. Research Article: EAI.EU, 10.4108/eai.13-4-2018.154478. [Google Scholar]
- Yasser Alginahi (2010), “Preprocessing Techniques in Character Recognition”, Character Recognition, Minoru Mori (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-307-105-3, Talibah University,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.