ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- L. Batista, E. Granger, and R. Sabourin, “Dynamic selection of generative-Discriminative ensembles for offline signature verification,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 1326–1340, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guerbai, Y. Chibani, and B. Hadjadji, “The effective use of the one-class svm classifier for handwritten signature verification based on writer-independent parameters,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 103–113, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Gulzar A. Khuwaja and Mohammad S. Laghari Offline Handwritten Signature Recognition using Biometrics April 2011 at International Scientific Academy of Technology and Engineering [Google Scholar]
- V A Bharadi Off-Line Signature Recognition Systems Proceedings of the International Conference and Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology,ICWET 2010 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bertolini, L. S. Oliveira, E. Justino, and R. Sabourin, “Reducing forgeries in writer-independent off-line signature verification through ensemble of classifiers,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 387–396,2010. [Google Scholar]
- A.Bhanu Srothara, M. Hanmandlu, Offline Signature Verification using CNN,International Journal on Future Revolution in Computer Science amp; Communication Engineering Volume: 4 Issue: 9,September 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Sameera Khan, Avinash Dhole, A Review on Offline Signature Recognition and Verification Techniques Vol. 3, Issue 6, June 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.