ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Bhatt, Manish, Avdesh Mishra, MdWasi Ul Kavbir, S. E. Blake-Gatto, Rishav Rajendra, Md Tamjidul Hoqueand Irfan Ahmed. “Hierarchy-Based File Fragment Classification.” Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction 2, no. 3 (2020): 216–232. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Qn, Qing Liaoe L. Jiang, Jun Fang, Siuming Yiu, Guikai Xi, Rong Li et al. “File fragment classification using grayscale image conversion and deep learning n digital forensics.” In 2018 IEEE Security and Privacy Workshops (SPW), pp. 140–147. IEEE, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Fitzgerald, Simran, George Mathews, Colin Morris, and Oles Zhulvyn. “Using NLP techniques for file fragment classification.” Digital Investigation 9 (2012): S44–S49. [Google Scholar]
- Pal, Anavndabrata,v and Nasir Memon. “The evolution of file carving.” IEEE sigvnal processing magazine 26, no. 2 (2009): 59–71. [Google Scholar]
- Poisel, Rainer, Simon Tjoa, and Paul Tavolato. “Advancevd file carving approaches for multivvmedia files.” J. Wirel. Mob. Networks Ubiquitous Comput. Dependable Appl. 2, no. 4 (2011): 42–58. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Felix, Tu-Thach Quach, Jvason Wheeler, James B. Aimone, and v Conrad D. vJames. “Sparse coding for n-gram featurve vextravction and training for file fragmenvt cvlassifvicativon.” vIEEE Transactions ovn Information Forensics and Security 13, no. 10 (2018): 2553–2562. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Yanchao, Zhongqian Su, and Dayi Song. “File fragment type identification wvith convolutional neural networks.” In Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Machine Learning Technologies, pp. 41–47. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Seokjun, and Taeshik Shon. “Improved deleted file recovery technique for Ext2/3 filesystem.” The Journal of Supercomputing 70, no. 1 (2014): 20–30. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, Irfan, Kyung-Suk Lhee, Hyun-Jung Shin, and Man-Pyo Hong. “Fast content-based file type identification.” In IFIP International Conference on Digital Forensics, pp. 65–75. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- McDaniel, Mason, and Mohammad Hossain Heydari. “Content based file type detection algorithms.” In 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2003. Proceedings of the, pp. 10-pp. IEEE, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.