ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- G V Garje,G K Kharate,Harshad Kulkarni,“ Transmuter: An Approach to Rule-based English to Marathi Machine Translation”,(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jayshri A.Todase and Sushama Shelke,“Script Translation System For Devnagari To English”,(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sharvari Govilkar, Bakal J W and Shubhangi Rathod,“Part of Speech Tagger for Marathi Language”,(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Inflection Rules for English to Marathi Translation,IJCSMC, Vol. 2, Issue. 4, April 2013, pg.7 – 18 [Google Scholar]
- Swapnil Ashok Jadhav, “Marathi To English Neural Machine Translation With Near Perfect Corpus And Transformers”,(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Namrata G Kharate and Dr. Varsha H. Patil,“Challenges in rule based machine translation from marathi to english”,(2019). [Google Scholar]
- G V Garje,Adesh Gupta,Aishwarya Desai,Nikhil Mehta,Apurva Ravetkar,“Marathi to English Machine Translation for Simple Sentences”,(2014). [Google Scholar]
- A Baseline Neural Machine Translation System for Indian Languages,Jerin Philip, Vinay P. Namboodiri, C.V. Jawahar”,(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Cho, Kyunghyun van Merriënboer, Bart Bahdanau, Dzmitry Bengio, Y. (2014). On the Properties of Neural Machine Translation: Encoder-Decoder Approaches. 10.3115/v1/W14-4012 [Google Scholar]
- Neural Machine Translation using Recurrent Neural Network,International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249–8958,Volume-9 Issue-4, April 2020 [Google Scholar]
- BLEU: a Method for Automatic Evaluation of Machine Translation, Proceedings of the 40th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics,(2002). [Google Scholar]
- Sequence to Sequence Learning with Neural Networks,Ilya Sutskever, Oriol Vinyals, Quoc V. Le”,(2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.