ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Understanding Mental Illness: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/mental-illness.shtml [Google Scholar]
- How India Sees Mental Health: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/04/5-charts-that-reveal-how-india-sees-mental-health/ [Google Scholar]
- U. S. Reddy, A. V. Thota and A. Dharun, “Machine Learning Techniques for Stress Prediction in Working Employees,” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), Madurai, India, 2018, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Dooshima, E. N. Chidozie, B. J. Ademola, O.O. Sekoni, I. P. Adebayo, A Predictive Model for the Risk of Mental Illness in Nigeria Using Data Mining, International Journal of Immunology. Vol. 6, No. 1, 2018, pp. 5–16. [Google Scholar]
- M. Srividya, M. Subramaniam and B. Natarajan, “Behavioral Modeling for Mental Health using Machine Learning Algorithms” “Journal of Medical Systems” Vol. 42(5):88 May 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaur, “A hybrid approach of privacy preserving data mining using suppression and perturbation techniques,” 2017 International Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA), Bangalore, 2017, pp. 306–311. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiran and D. Vasumathi, “A Comprehensive Survey on Privacy Preservation Algorithms in Data Mining,” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), Coimbatore, 2017, pp. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- C. Silva, M. Saraee and M. Saraee, “Data Science in Public Mental Health: A New Analytic Framework,” 2019 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), Barcelona, Spain, 2019, pp. 1123–1128, doi: 10.1109/ISCC47284.2019.8969723. [Google Scholar]
- K. Denecke, S. Vaaheesan and A. Arulnathan, “A Mental Health Chatbot for Regulating Emotions (SERMO) - Concept and Usability Test,” in IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, doi: 10.1109/TETC.2020.2974478. [Google Scholar]
- A. Evfimievski. 2002. Randomization in privacy preserving data mining. SIGKDD Explor. Newsl. 4, 2 (December 2002), 43–48. [Google Scholar]
- Pyae, Aung. (2018). Study of Mental Health Data Science (Systematic Literature Review). [Google Scholar]
- M. Deshpande and V. Rao, “Depression detection using emotion artificial intelligence,” 2017 International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems (ICISS), Palladam, India, 2017, pp. 858–862, doi: 10.1109/ISS1.2017.8389299. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.