ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- J. Yang, H. Wang and K. Guo, “Natural Language Word Prediction Model Based on Multi-Window Con- volution and Residual Network,” in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 188036–188043, 2020, doi: 10.1109/AC-CESS.2020.3031200. [Google Scholar]
- K. Terada and Y. Watanobe, “Code Completion for Programming Education based on Recurrent Neural Network,” 2019 IEEE 11th International Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Applications (IWCIA), Hiroshima, Japan, 2019, pp. 109–114, doi: 10.1109/IW-CIA47330.2019.8955090. [Google Scholar]
- Habib, Md AL-Mamun, Abdullah Rahman, Md Sid-diquee, Shah Ahmed, Farruk. (2018). An Exploratory Approach to Find a Novel Metric Based Optimum Lan- guage Model for Automatic Bangla Word Prediction. International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications. 2. 47–54. 10.5815/ijisa.2018.02.05. [Google Scholar]
- Partha Pratim Barman, Abhijit Boruah,A RNN based Approach for next word prediction in As- samese Phonetic Transcription,Procedia Computer Science,Volume 143,2018,Pages 117–123,ISSN 1877-0509, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2018.10.359. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Sarwar and Abdullah-Al-Mamun, “Next word prediction for phonetic typing by grouping language models,” 2016 2nd International Conference on Infor- mation Management (ICIM), London, 2016, pp. 73–76, doi: 10.1109/INFOMAN.2016.7477536. [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Sharma, S. Sarcar, P. K. Saha and D. Samanta, “Visual clue: An approach to predict and highlight next character,” 2012 4th International Conference on Intel- ligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI), Kharagpur, 2012, pp. 1–7, doi: 10.1109/IHCI.2012.6481820. [Google Scholar]
- Minghui Wang, Wenquan Liu and Yixion Zhong, “Simple recurrent network for Chinese word prediction,” Proceedings of 1993 International Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN-93-Nagoya, Japan), Nagoya, Japan, 1993, pp. 263–266 vol.1, doi: 10.1109/IJCNN.1993.713907. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ajioka and Y. Anzai, “Prediction of next alpha- bets and words of four sentences by adaptive junc- tion,” IJCNN-91-Seattle International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, Seattle, WA, USA, 1991, pp. 897 vol.2-, doi: 10.1109/IJCNN.1991.155477. [Google Scholar]
- Joel Stremmel, Arjun Singh. (2020). Pretraining Fed- erated Text Models for Next Word Prediction using GPT2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.