ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Fang Li, Study on the spare part logistic management model facing the automotive industry, 3rd International Conference on Management, Education, Information and Control (MEICI 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Gong Pingping, L. Feng, The Optimization and Application of Process Model for Spare Parts Management Information System, International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Nazim Baluch, Che Sobry Abdullah and Shahimi Mohtar, Evaluating effective spare-parts inventory management for equipment reliability in manufacturing industries, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.5, No.6, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Raghad Hemeimat, Lina Al-Qatawneh, Mazen Arafeh and Shadi Masoud, Forecasting spare parts demand using statistical analysis, American Journal of Operations Research, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- F. O. Isinkaye, Y. O. Folajimi and B. A. Ojokoh, Recommendation Systems: Principles, methods and evaluation, Egyptian Informatics Journal, Vol.16, No. 3, November, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Aggarwal, Recommender Systems, Springer Publishing company, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- E. Adamopoulou and L. Moussiades, Chatbots: History, technology, and applications, Machine Learning with Applications Vol. 2, Elsevier, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- E. Adamopoulou and L. Moussiades, An overview of chatbot technology, IFIP International conference on artificial intelligence applications and innovations, AIAI 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.