ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Wei Zhao, Ziyu Guan, Long Chen, Xiaofei He, Deng Cai, Beidou Wang, Quan Wang,Weakly-Supervised Deep Embedding for Product Review Sentiment Analysis, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 1, January 2018. [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Shivaprasad,Jyothi Shetty,”Sentiment analysis of product reviews: A review”, 2017 International Conference on Inventive Communication and Computational Technologies (ICICCT),doi 10.1109/ICICCT.2017.7975207 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fang, Hai Tan, Multi-Strategy Sentiment Analysis of Consumer Reviews Based on Semantic Fuzziness, INSPEC Accession Number: 17745421, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2820025, IEEE, Page(s): 20625–20631. [Google Scholar]
- W. Songpan, The Analysis and Prediction of Customer Review Rating Using Opinion Mining, 2017 IEEE 15th International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications (SERA), NSPEC Accession Number: 17010009, 10.1109/SERA.2017.7965709, IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- R. Abinaya, P. Aishwaryaa, S. Baavana, N.D. Thamarai Selvi, Automatic Sentiment Analysis of User Reviews, 2016 IEEE Technological Innovations in ICT for Agriculture and Rural Development (TIAR), NSPEC Accession Number: 16559951, 10.1109/TIAR.2016.7801231, IEEE [Google Scholar]
- M. Kavousi, Sepehr Saadatmand, Estimating the Rating of the Reviews Based on the Text, First International Conference on Data Analytics & Learning 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zirpe; Bela Joglekar, Polarity Shift Detection Approaches in Sentiment Analysis: A survey, 2017 International Conference on Inventive Systems and Control (ICISC), INSPEC Accession Number: 17259793,DOI: 10.1109/ICISC.2017.8068737,IEEE [Google Scholar]
- M. Kulkarni, Mayuri Lingayat, Effective Product Ranking Method based on Opinion Mining, June 2015International Journal of Computer Applications 120(18):33–37, DOI:10.5120/21331-4306 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fontana Rava; Gabriella Pasi; Marco Viviani, Feature Analysis for Fake Review Detection through Supervised Classification, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA),INSPEC Accession No.17521817, 10.1109/DSAA.2017.51, IEEE [Google Scholar]
- M. Chauhan, Divakar Yadav, Sentimental Analysis of Product Based Reviews Using Machine Learning Approaches, Journal of Network Communications and Emerging Technologies (JNCET) Volume 5, Special Issue 2, December(2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Collobert, J. Weston, L. Bottou, M. Karlen, K. Kavukcuoglu, and P. Kuksa. Natural language processing (almost) from scratch. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 12(Aug):2493–2537, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Dave, S. Lawrence, and D. M. Pennock. Mining the peanut gallery: Opinion extraction and semantic classification of product reviews. In Proceedings of the 12th international conference on World Wide Web, pages 519–528. ACM, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Elli and Y.-F. Wang. Amazon reviews, business analytics with sentiment analysis. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hota and S. Pathak. Knn classifier-based approach for multi-class sentiment analysis of twitter data. In International Journal of Engineering Technology, pages 1372–1375. SPC, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu and L. Zhang. A Survey of Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis, pages 415–463. Springer US, Boston, MA,2012. [Google Scholar]
- C. Rain. Sentiment analysis in amazon reviews using probabilistic machine learning.Swarthmore College, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. Socher, A. Perelygin, J. Wu, J. Chuang, C. D. Manning, A. Ng, and C. Potts. Recursive deep models for semantic compositionality over a sentiment treebank, In Proceedings of the 2013 conference on empirical methods in natural language processing, pages 1631–1642, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Pang and Lillian Lee, Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis, Foundations and Trends in Information Retrieval, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Theo M.V. Janssen, Frege, contextuality and compositionality, Computer Science, University of Amsterdam, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Wang, Yuanchao Liu, Chengjie Sun, Baoxun Wang and Xiaolong Wang,Predicting Polarities of Tweets by Composing Word Embeddings with Long Short-Term Memory, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ziqian Zeng, Wenxuan Zhou, Xin Liu, Yangqiu Song, A Variational Approach to Weakly Supervised Document-Level Multi-Aspect Sentiment Classification, Computer Science, Computation and Language, 10 April 2019, arXiv:1904.05055. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.