ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Neha Kurale and Madhav Vaidya, “Classification of Leaf Disease using Texture using feature and Neural Network Classifiers”, ICIRCA, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Pushkar Sharma, Pankaj Hans, Shubash Chand Gupta, “Classification of Leaf Disease using Machine Learning and Image Processin”, IEEE 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Raghottam Kulkarni and Dr. A.V Sutagundar, “Plant Leaf Disease Management System”, ICCMC, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Namrata Bhimte and V.R Thool “Disease Detection of cotton leaf spot using Image Processing and SVM Classifier ”, ICICCS, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Usha Kumari, S. Jeevan Prasad, G. Mounika, “Leaf Disease Detection: Feature Extraction with K-means Clustering and Classification using ANN”, ICCMC, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Indumati R, Saagari N, Thejuswini V, Swarnareka R “Leaf Disease Detection and Fertilizer Suggestion”,ICSCAN, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Melike Sardogan, Adem Tuncer, Yunus Ozen, “Plant Leaf Disease Detection and Classification Based on CNN with LVQ Algorithm”, ICCSE (UBMK), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Sandeep Kumar, KMVV Prasad, A. Srilekha, T.Suman, B. Pranav Rao, J Naga Vamshi Krishna, “Leaf Disease Detection and Classification based on Machine Learning”, ICSTCEE, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Nikita Goel, Dhruv Jain, Adwitiya Sinha, “Prediction model for Automated Leaf Disease Detection & Analysis”, IACC, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ravindra Jogekar, Dr. Nandita Tiwari, “Summary of Leaf- based plant disease detection systems: A compilation of systematic study findings to classify the leaf disease classification schemes ”, WorldS4, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.